4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

In today's landscape, a guy like Robby Anderson is likely a 4-star recruit, especially since he'd most likely have elite verified speed times due to the camp landscape.
Robby is from todays landscape though.

He played at South Plant. He wouldve got lost int he shuffle of S.fla WRS just like Zay Flowers did.

Every year there our guys like Robby. Which is why I LOVE when DMONEY does his position threads yearly...because you can bet your money there will be a guy ont he back end of his rankings thats going to hit when you check in 3 years.

In south florida...the young break out skill guys get all the pub...the guys that were balling as fresh or sophs..that also play at the big programs. Then you have the late bloomers or kids from doormat programs like a Robby where college recruiters just maybe show up one day out of the spring on their way to a power house program.

For example right now there is a freshman wr at Miami Beach High that is a beast. Folks wont even know he exists until he transfers which he inevitably will down the road.

I do agree with you though Robby Anderson always could run.

Advertisement
Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

He played at South Plant. He wouldve got lost int he shuffle of S.fla WRS just like Zay Flowers did.

Every year there our guys like Robby. Which is why I LOVE when DMONEY does his position threads yearly...because you can bet your money there will be a guy ont he back end of his rankings thats going to hit when you check in 3 years.

In south florida...the young break out skill guys get all the pub...the guys that were balling as fresh or sophs..that also play at the big programs. Then you have the late bloomers or kids from doormat programs like a Robby where college recruiters just maybe show up one day out of the spring on their way to a power house program.

For example right now there is a freshman wr at Miami Beach High that is a beast. Folks wont even know he exists until he transfers which he inevitably will down the road.

The main difference between the two is Flowers played in a wide open offense at Uschool with D1 guys (til they left him there lol) and Anderson played for Gatewood in the Wing-t. Flowers certainly had more at bats to make a name for himself. South Plant is/was a doormat but just 2 classes later they had Buddha and John Franklin as P5 recruits.

Advertisement

Yes and no. I wasn't able to determine whether he was All Broward but according to this article he had 1900 yards and 25 TD's in HS, which means he produced pretty well:

So you have a guy who produced and who would've run a verified 4.4 40. In today's age he also probably ends up at Heritage or STA which would've upped his profile.

Robby Anderson is just further proof that when betting you should always bet on speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re such a **** boy, I never forget my trolls. You’re one of the og’s.

Also how did anyone fall for a banana in a tail pipe when nobody said any kid was coming or for sure hitting the portal? I think it’s pretty obvious two of the names I hinted at have been proven to be legit.

If you can’t handle this discussion maybe you should block me or just leave the thread.

Advertisement

Also how did anyone fall for a banana in a tail pipe when nobody said any kid was coming or for sure hitting the portal? I think it’s pretty obvious two of the names I hinted at have been proven to be legit.

If you can’t handle this discussion maybe you should block me or just leave the thread.
What two names?

It was a joke. I can handle the discussion just fine.

Advertisement
Back