4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Worthy “ there’s a player I’d take over Addison because he’s younger and as talented”.

Flowers is “ you’d immediately know who it is if / when he hits the portal “. He’s a south Florida kid so duh.

1652124703740.png

Advertisement
The main difference between the two is Flowers played in a wide open offense at Uschool with D1 guys (til they left him there lol) and Anderson played for Gatewood in the Wing-t. Flowers certainly had more at bats to make a name for himself. South Plant is/was a doormat but just 2 classes later they had Buddha and John Franklin as P5 recruits.
Flowers and Robby are/were essentially the same guy. Their offer list about the same.

Flowers played on the loaded U School team all the guys were still there. In fact guys like Jayvant Brown and Brandon Innis were on that team as 8th graders. It wasnt the group that left.

John Franklin in no way shape or form was a Power 5 qb. Imma keep it real i dont think they have had a div 1 player Since John Franklin and Alex Collins. So yea...a school that maybe sends 2 kids a decade div 1 typically doesnt have scouts beating down the door. Guys could be right there at the school with hidden talent.

Yea every year there are guys like this. I think in this class there is a cb...i think he was at Douglas or Monarch one of those sorry schools in the north brows corridor. He has transferred to Chaminade in the spring...kid likely may end up a 4 star recruit. Had he stayed at Douglas ...he "may" have gotten group of 5 offers...and then down the road we would have heard about the kid being an nfl level prospect.

Flowers and Robby are/were essentially the same guy. Their offer list about the same.

Flowers played on the loaded U School team all the guys were still there. In fact guys like Jayvant Brown and Brandon Innis were on that team as 8th graders. It wasnt the group that left.

John Franklin in no way shape or form was a Power 5 qb. Imma keep it real i dont think they have had a div 1 player Since John Franklin and Alex Collins. So yea...a school that maybe sends 2 kids a decade div 1 typically doesnt have scouts beating down the door. Guys could be right there at the school with hidden talent.

Yea every year there are guys like this. I think in this class there is a cb...i think he was at Douglas or Monarch one of those sorry schools in the north brows corridor. He has transferred to Chaminade in the spring...kid likely may end up a 4 star recruit. Had he stayed at Douglas ...he "may" have gotten group of 5 offers...and then down the road we would have heard about the kid being an nfl level prospect.

Seen him in person. Bit of a project but he’s long. Lots of untapped promise here but he was at Douglas I believe. Very hard to get noticed there unless you look like McLaughlin.

Advertisement
Yes and no. I wasn't able to determine whether he was All Broward but according to this article he had 1900 yards and 25 TD's in HS, which means he produced pretty well:

So you have a guy who produced and who would've run a verified 4.4 40. In today's age he also probably ends up at Heritage or STA which would've upped his profile.

Robby Anderson is just further proof that when betting you should always bet on speed.
Always bet on speed he could run.

Brah you and I BOTH know especially you considering you are a chaminade kid.

IN 2011 Heritage and STA were the same as they are today. It was the year they started recruiting at Heritage really strong, But St Thomas has been full on recruiters since the 80s.

Robby just is/was a kid from that hood by S.Plant that likely was loyal (same hood Jacolby George) is from. Guarantee if he transferred out of south plant he doesnt end up at temple.

Recruiting wise he honestly is/was very similar to a Jacolby George type recruit based off of production. Also similar to Robby is Hykeem Williams a kid from a middle of the road Broward program(though their hc is doing good job getting kids to colleges) that is remaining loyal and staying at Stranahan when the Dillards,St tHomas, etc all tried to recruit him out of there. His profile just has been higher because he balled out as an underclassmen and plays on power house 7 on7 team.

Lmao do teams think he’ll take a payout to stay with them in a couple years bc of his “loyalty”
Yeah I don't get that report. Scouts are more concern about if you can play not if you are loyal. Everyone talked about how Malik Willis' draft stock rose to the top of the first because he was nice to a homeless man and he dropped to the third.

Yeah I don't get that report. Scouts are more concern about if you can play not if you are loyal. Everyone talked about how Malik Willis' draft stock rose to the top of the first because he was nice to a homeless man and he dropped to the third.
They want you to know that they are very good people and they only want to draft very good people 😂😂

Advertisement
I think he regularly trolls @Cribby, but I'm not sure that he is a KTDT anti-Miami troll.

You're welcome to look at my message history if you like. I've given him and Leeds both kuddos at times. **** there's some sensitive sumb@tches on here. This is a sports message board and we all should be in great moods with what is going on at the U. I apologized to both Cribby and Leeds in DM. I'll leave it at that. No reason make something sorta lighthearted into drama.

Scouts are constantly talking themselves into/out of what they see on the field.

Advertisement
I know your history and I know it well. I never forget, even though it’s been a couple years. That doesn’t mean you should be banned though. I just want you to know I know.

Understood. I'm not sure what interaction you're referring too, but okay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back