4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

My productivity at work the remainder of the day is gonna reach all time lows. F5 will be broken

Nah , no need for that , just something to watch the next 4-5 days. Possible new name popping up.

billy ray cyrus drugs GIF by Still The King
pills GIF

Advertisement
You’re such a **** boy, I never forget my trolls. You’re one of the og’s.

Also how did anyone fall for a banana in a tail pipe when nobody said any kid was coming or for sure hitting the portal? I think it’s pretty obvious two of the names I hinted at have been proven to be legit.

If you can’t handle this discussion maybe you should block me or just leave the thread.

I don't get the criticism. It's not like we were in a recruiting battle for these kids. They were literally enrolled, on the team, and starring for other programs. It's like walking into prom without a date and trying to steal someone else's.

I mean, you give it your best shot lol. But no one "beat" you. Mario is all hands on deck right now trying to improve the roster by any means necessary. All avenues. All hail Mary's will be taken. Love it.

Advertisement
You're welcome to look at my message history if you like. I've given him and Leeds both kuddos at times. **** there's some sensitive sumb@tches on here. This is a sports message board and we all should be in great moods with what is going on at the U. I apologized to both Cribby and Leeds in DM. I'll leave it at that. No reason make something sorta lighthearted into drama.
If you're not a maude or insider you can only post koombayas and kool aid recipes.

I feel you. I just don’t see that much on film. He’s a nice player, definitely won’t take that from him. But if I’m risking losing a Smith, it’ll be for a Jaylen Robinson not for a guy who at best is a complementary piece who got more than half his yards in 4 games vs non bowl teams (Colgate, FSU, Umass, SYR)

Not to mention, if Brashard was only potential Gattis wouldn’t have been on him all spring. He already has packages strictly for Smith. He’s a big timer, don’t know how y’all don’t see it.
Bumpity BUMP BUMP ************

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back