4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Every year all the best kids from G5 and low/mid tier P5 programs will just transfer up to the top 10-15 schools with huge NIL program. Better than Bama bagging croots up but at least that was mostly contained to HS kids. Now with transfer portal and NIL, what a ****show lolz. We got Ruiz so **** it as a UM fan lets ride, but feel bad for lower level schools who actually evaluate and develop talent the hard way. F pitt though.

Advertisement
I am not going to cry many tears for Saban, but one can think it is bad for college football but still play the game as the alternative is that you are left behind whether it is good or not.
I agree with you. But he should’ve just kept his mouth shut and used NIL like every other program, instead of crying about it because he doesn’t have the advantage of just bagging kids under the table anymore.

Same **** with that ***aloon, Jimbob. Crying in indignation that they recruited the greatest class in history because they are the greatest recruiters ever, when there was a story out about their boosters having spent $30 million to secure that class.

I don’t like Dabo either, but at least so far he’s standing by his principles regarding not wanting to use NIL. I at least respect him for standing by what he says.

These guys are dirtbags, specially Little Nicky. At least Ruiz is upfront about it.

Advertisement
I'm hoping somehow tomorrow Addison ends up at Bama. I think the chances of him coming here are very slim, as he's already a first round type talent he's gonna want to go play where he'll get the most national exposure and USC and Bama are pretty good spots for that. If he does end up at Bama it would maybe compel Jacorey Brooks to hop in the portal. I think a Brooks homecoming would be ideal here. While not proven, he's got all the talent to be a #1 and between him/Brinson/George you're gonna get one breakout star. Not to mention he would have the eligibility to stay another year so then you take those three into their junior years with junior year Garcia, and if all goes well you have one of those absurd Ohio State/Bama WR rooms with a great QB at the helm as well.

This board is so bi-polar.

One minute you're worshiping a Yorkie for her insider tidbits, the next you're throwing around chauvinistic insults.

Never change.
She’s a Loiner! Isn’t that like the city part of Yorkieland?

Advertisement
We gotta atleast give it a shot and throw our hat in there, and I’m sure we will. That’s all I can ask for.
lol if we land this guy @Baba Yaga needs to put Mario's face on this hat throw!

DeliciousWellmadeFoal-size_restricted.gif

or Ruiz.. it doesn't matter to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Riley has been tampering like a modo lol. Narduzzi ain’t having this **** lol. He’s trying to blow the whole spot up.

How much weight can a DMV relationship have to not consider:

- playing alongside a Heisman candidate QB who can realistically deliver that his targets/YPC/TD’s won’t have a dropoff from Pickett.
- no state tax with the same competitive NIL bag offer
- shot at the ACC ship/CFP

Seems like it checks all the boxes IMO

Riley has been tampering like a modo lol. Narduzzi ain’t having this **** lol. He’s trying to blow the whole spot up.
I’m intrigued if narduzzi gets traction. But who is he even trying to send this up the hierarchy too? NCAA? LOL

Advertisement
Back