4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Slow down fam I know we have. But not one is Addison, Caleb, or Dye level so chill.

And no - stadium ain’t in my list. Give me a championship W on a navy carrier in the middle of the ocean over a mediocre team in a flashy stadium.
Your tone towards Más says otherwise when the Miami/stadium idea wasn’t even on his radar until the politician brought it up. His priority with Freedom Park deal was meant for Miami FC. Perhaps, that changes.

Nobody wants a mediocre team in a flashy stadium. Why not get best of both worlds?

Bc it is more than a rumor when people like Bruce Feldman are repeating said rumor.
A kid isn't entering the portal at this point in time without knowing where he intends to go
Ok good points. But prematurely conceding him does nothing for me personally. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Players have to be in the portal by May 1, they don’t have to choose/be picked up by another team by then. Mims was rumored to have entered the portal to become a Hurricane.

Last edited:
Tomorrow ends this BS, right?

Yes but until then…

Smash Video Games GIF by HyperX

Advertisement
That’s why Pitt just got Jerrod Bub Means, because they were anticipating that Addison was leaving.

They also took Konata Mumpfield from the Portal back in January.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your tone towards Más says otherwise when the Miami/stadium idea wasn’t even on his radar until the politician brought it up. His priority with Freedom Park deal was meant for Miami FC. Perhaps, that changes.

Nobody wants a mediocre team in a flashy stadium. Why not get best of both worlds?
You can have best of both worlds but I can’t want best of both worlds in the Transfer Portal.

K.

Advertisement
Back