4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Adam from Arizona already backtracking

USC isn't just gonna get Addison without a fight.

here we go batman GIF

USC FLEXing. Someone tell Mas we don’t actually give any ***** about a goofy stadium. Give me plaaaaayyyeeeeerrrs. Open the wallet.
I've been saying this the whole time. Who gives a **** about the stadium, the current one is legit. There are like 100 students so who cares if it's far from the campus? Put that money towards NIL and Miami would be untouchable.

Wow, at least there was a some brief action. The last days of the portal season have been rather boring.

Advertisement
I highly doubt we stand pat but honestly I wouldn’t even pay attention to what is happening with Addison. This goes far beyond money and credit to USC, they did a wonderful job keeping this quiet. Sure, other schools will get involved, Miami included but this isn’t our guy. I am curious what happens tomorrow, not all our doors for a WR1 through the portal are closed but Addison was never on the radar.

Advertisement
I highly doubt we stand pat but honestly I wouldn’t even pay attention to what is happening with Addison. This goes far beyond money and credit to USC, they did a wonderful job keeping this quiet. Sure, other schools will get involved, Miami included but this isn’t our guy. I am curious what happens tomorrow, not all our doors for a WR1 through the portal are closed but Addison was never on the radar.
Leeds, you think there's a chance something like this can serve as a catalyst for others we're still communicating with (still on the fence or at least having thought about it) to go get a bag?

Leeds, you think there's a chance something like this can serve as a catalyst for others we're still communicating with (still on the fence or at least having thought about it) to go get a bag?
Without a doubt it can. It reminds me of what happens with a big contract announcement in the NFL. It makes other guys of equal or comparable talent evaluate their situation and test the waters or reevaluate and make a decision. That’s what I am banking on and if these kids are smart, they’ll do what Addison did and leave for far greener pastures, in this case Orange and Green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back