4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Nah there’s still a chance at a little excitement. Going and coming lol
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

…and honestly, with the way the NCAA is folding nowadays..whose to say some of these kids may wait until after 5/1 and the inevitable waiver that they apply for won’t get approved? Just thinking out loud.

Advertisement
Nah there’s still a chance at a little excitement before we stoop to that.

Going and coming lol
Apologies if you’ve already explained this, but are these guys choosing to not hit the portal at all or are you saying that they are eventually going to hit the portal and go elsewhere (regarding the players we want, not the ones on the team that may leave)?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bizarrely...his brother was reasonably sane and was a longtime appellate court judge on the (Florida) Third District Court of Appeals.

Sometimes the apple falls far from the tree and bounces down the road a couple of miles.
His brother Frank is a head case also. Miami politics at its finest. Broke into some chicks house he was dating and found her with another dude. When police showed up (he was a police officer at the time) he gave them a fake name “Frank Car” ******* guy couldn’t come up with a better fake name than his actual name missing a couple letters lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick nugget.

If the last wr doesn’t enter this will likely be the wr group we’re rolling with. Lb is looking to be that way too, only way I see that happening is if a really good player comes out of nowhere.

It’s very possible the roster could be set. There’s two days left but I’m just preparing people for that possibility. Don’t believe the hype , we’re not spending irresponsibly on portal kids, you‘d actually be surprised at how much misinformation is out there, from this side and outside circles.

On some better news I think there’s a good chance the dt room wont be losing the rumored player that was being leaked.

Advertisement
Back