4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement

Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

Seriously. If you somehow do get the info of a kid we are legitimately after in the portal, please do the school a favour (if no one else) and keep it to PMs. Putting it on the board, even if it’s just the name, does nothing but hurt our chances especially in the current ‘market’. Remember how many people read these boards.

Leeds is one of my favourite posters. My world used to be grey, now it is filled with colour. She fills me with good humour.

I fully expect our offence and defence will be much better this year, just give it a few fortnights.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mentioning names before they’re even in the portal is just crazy. People don’t think that matters but it does , for multiple reasons. That’s something I’ve never done or ever will do.

Everyone on earth knows we want a wr , that’s the biggest target we’re currently after and they have to be worth it for us to f with them. The months is almost over so just enjoy the rest of the ride.
1651198513117.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I conducted business with him for years and he is 100% insane.

Bizarrely...his brother was reasonably sane and was a longtime appellate court judge on the (Florida) Third District Court of Appeals.

Sometimes the apple falls far from the tree and bounces down the road a couple of miles.

Seriously. If you somehow do get the info of a kid we are legitimately after in the portal, please do the school a favour (if no one else) and keep it to PMs. Putting it on the board, even if it’s just the name, does nothing but hurt our chances especially in the current ‘market’. Remember how many people read these boards.
Right on

**** yeah. Protecting this U and Mario is first. The rest of us just fans.

This a big boy operation now. I have no problem being left in the dark with the product on the field winning titles.

Think of all the stuff we don’t know that goes on each day……in business, governments, military. 99% just living their lives with no clue.

Long as we kicking *** on the field I don’t care wtf happens behind the scenes
Trudat

Advertisement
Back