4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Seriously. If you somehow do get the info of a kid we are legitimately after in the portal, please do the school a favour (if no one else) and keep it to PMs. Putting it on the board, even if it’s just the name, does nothing but hurt our chances especially in the current ‘market’. Remember how many people read these boards.
Just got the PM from @whoopingcane. Keep an eye out on TVD's Heisman odds if true :sideeyes:

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, I've become greedy with this portal stuff, I want everyone. I guess we'll have to make the best of what we have, maybe an existing WR will further develop over summer and become a #1 for us.
I haven't completely given up on our group of guys. There is a lot of talent there, they just need to be more consistent and stop dropping the ball. Brinson will be back as well. And our TE group is a legit downfield threat.

Advertisement
x2.

I guess we’ll see with the next option but there’s not much time left.
Angry Throw GIF by BrownSugarApp

Advertisement
**** this sucks. Feel greedy at this point with how much we've improved on the D...need just 1 weapon on the outside. Would make me feel more comfortable since we all know TVD loves to chuck it deep.
What I know is they are shooting for really good players. Every name is somebody you’d love to have. They’ve proven if they want a guy in most cases they’ll make it happen. Even if it means going back to the table or making the deal work So if they want a position of need bad enough I wouldn’t bet against them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back