4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
If this dude wants in, we pay his *** and he gets in. That's how we do things now. He would be our #1 receiver on an early season scouting report.

Brashard is a better Zay 🤷🏽‍♂️
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Baba Yaga: Put the booty pics on layaway. For those youngsters, layaway is when you put a deposit on something you could not afford, come back every month to pay a little bit more, until Christmas when it was all paid off you can get the booty. This was way before the credit card when you had to pay cash, just like the corner bookie with the numbers, cash only. Brought me back to my old days in NYC and the Macy's layaway plan. For those that lived in NYC, remember Shoprite and their coupon books? With every purchase, they would give you stamps and once you filed up the stamp book you can get a couple six pacs of beer or Ripple. Tells you how old I am. LOL.
I don’t recall that but do remember the green stamp books from Publix where you could get different stuff with filled books.

Anyone who would prefer 2022 Smith (sophomore) over 2022 Flowers (senior) is high. Put Flowers in this offense with TVD and he's a 1000 yard 10+ TD guy THIS YEAR IMO. Not a knock on Smith, his best days are ahead of him.

But note that Flowers turned down the NFL this year and was quoted as saying he wanted to finish the job with his teammates even though he was projected as a day 2 guy and signed a good NIL deal recently at BC.

Advertisement
If you’re gonna throw shade at least bring real facts homie.View attachment 184011View attachment 184012
He made first team 2020 and third team last year , so yes on his resume is a first team All Acc wr. While having a horrible passing game with their starting qb out for the year.

You’re smoking drugs if you think B Smith is close to him as a player currently.

Advertisement
He made first team 2020 and third team last year , so yes on his resume is a first team All Acc wr. While having a horrible passing game with their starting qb out for the year.

You’re smoking drugs if you think B Smith is close to him as a player currently.
I’ll let y’all have the offseason W on this.

But I’ll be bumping harder than a low rider in south central a halfway into the season.

Zay has more career Receptions, Yards, TDs than all our WRs combined on the roster.
I mean that would be cool if we didn’t lose two senior starters. All that tells me is that our guys are younger, or I’m sure the common tone would be far more inexperienced.

Advertisement
Zay Flowers played at Boston College where they threw him screen passes 70% of the time bc he was the only offensive weapon on the team. He would be a great addition but not at the expense of losing Brashard Smith who is a better talent and overall athlete. I would trade Zay for Keyshawn or Worsham that’s about it. It would be crazy to lose Brashard over a one year rental that’s not a 1st or 2nd round draft pick.

Advertisement
Back