4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
If we can't land a speedster why not put Malik Curtis on offense where he belongs? He could be the quickest change of direction wr on the team ....like I said before he's not exactly a Travis Benjamin (4.36 40) clone ...imo somewhere between a Nathaniel Dell and Wan' Dale Robinson slot type...

Malik could immediately be the best yac wr at Miami....getting open, hands and yac are far more important than taking a top off imo ...

X is a good possession slot but we also need a guy great at making people miss in traffic....Smith is talented enough but something about his comfort, vision and balance is holding him back right now ...Mailik could be that "make something out of nothing" type we need...

this.

i think he could be a great corner, with the right development. but it will take a while.

he could have an immediate impact at WR. if we can't land the right guy in the portal, then i see no reason not to try curtis.

Advertisement
\

CircularFineFly-size_restricted.gif
Confused Episode 7 GIF by Law & Order

Advertisement
Baba Yaga: Put the booty pics on layaway. For those youngsters, layaway is when you put a deposit on something you could not afford, come back every month to pay a little bit more, until Christmas when it was all paid off you can get the booty. This was way before the credit card when you had to pay cash, just like the corner bookie with the numbers, cash only. Brought me back to my old days in NYC and the Macy's layaway plan. For those that lived in NYC, remember Shoprite and their coupon books? With every purchase, they would give you stamps and once you filed up the stamp book you can get a couple six pacs of beer or Ripple. Tells you how old I am. LOL.

Baba Yaga: Put the booty pics on layaway. For those youngsters, layaway is when you put a deposit on something you could not afford, come back every month to pay a little bit more, until Christmas when it was all paid off you can get the booty. This was way before the credit card when you had to pay cash, just like the corner bookie with the numbers, cash only. Brought me back to my old days in NYC and the Macy's layaway plan. For those that lived in NYC, remember Shoprite and their coupon books? With every purchase, they would give you stamps and once you filed up the stamp book you can get a couple six pacs of beer or Ripple. Tells you how old I am. LOL.
That post reminded me of the Chappelle skit where he calls the slave master a honky then has to explain what a honky is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh….what???
Similar heights (5’10, 5’11) but Smith is already more physically developed (195, 177) and same speed, both verified 4.4 guys.

Brashard more versatile and can take real snaps from RB.

Brashards playing speed shows up more than Zays IMO (just watched 20 min of tape on Zay 2021)

Advertisement
Back