4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby's update

Attachments

• DA4656CC-3BA9-480B-96D5-74CABB5CFAAB.jpeg
    DA4656CC-3BA9-480B-96D5-74CABB5CFAAB.jpeg
    426.6 KB · Views: 341
Gaby says no one has been informed yet as to the pick. Not Miami or Tennessee. Not sure if old miss heard anything. Baylor seems to be non factor

He said staff felt good this morning but less confident now. Something seems to have changed in past 10-12 hours

Still TBD
Oh boy... The usual curse of this board counting players on the team before they announce smh

Sounds like it’s a toss up but Miami is less confident tonight than they were earlier today.
No, it was Miami last night/this morning then something happened to make it a toss-up lol. It wasn’t a toss-up before this afternoon. Oddly, no one can pinpoint what changed. Personally I think a desperate third team got involved and ****ed this up for both Miami and Tennessee but we will see. I would lean Miami but not by much.

Advertisement
Yes its for thst
He followed this up with an article on the visit about 3 hours later where his first comment was:

“Not sure a decision publicly comes tomorrow. I think after his spring football practice ends next week could be more likely.”

𝐿𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑡 247 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙 & ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠

No, it was Miami last night/this morning then something happened to make it a toss-up lol. It wasn’t a toss-up before this afternoon. Oddly, no one can pinpoint what changed. Personally I think a desperate third team got involved and ****ed this up for both Miami and Tennessee but we will see. I would lean Miami but not by much.
If a third team got involved, I’m surprised it hasn’t been leaked somewhere. That takes some dedication.

Advertisement
We're probably just not offering as much. It's not about who has more funds, but rather how we allocate them. We're banking on selling him on a rising draft stock if he were to be our #1 WR with TVD at the helm. UT is throwing more cash because they simply want to.

In NiL era, the teams don't have any say (supposedly). Instead, businesses independently decide of they want to pay for advertising, etc.

****, i might even offer him $25k to market a RECEIVERship company here in the Miami area.

So, in my theory, there's many more possibilities for NIL funds then "just" Lifewallet.... and flash will likely end up with more NIL here than at Tennessee.

And here, it's all legit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back