4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yikes. Ole Miss either bagged up huge or teams are just negative recruiting the **** out of Mario and Gattis' offense (I'm sure they are). Miami needs to sling the rock and put that **** to bed for the 2023 WR class and beyond.

Lane BSD Kiffin lol. ... I'm a little surprised Ruiz doesn't see this kid as added NIL value for the other players he's already sponsored and upped the deal to match. Not because the kid is worth it in a vacuum. But because he increases the marketing value of guys like TVD by having those Sports Center long bomb highlights.

Advertisement
Tennessee writer also saying he is hearing alot of Ol Miss stuff this morning... Seems like everyone is really waiting to see
Looks like my pm to you yesterday was right. I was hoping I was wrong but when UT and Miami wasn’t confident that only left Ole Miss. They snuck around the chicken coop lol. People kept acting like they wasn’t involved.

The funniest thing is what you said about their boards, “the fans didn’t even care or was even talking about it”.

LMAO

Attachments

• 81084A88-ECD5-4F82-8176-7EF6FB42E168.jpeg
    81084A88-ECD5-4F82-8176-7EF6FB42E168.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 491
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just move Malik to WR. Kid has that 4.4 speed we need. Just use him as a deep ball and bubble screen guy here and there. Not sure why we overcomplicate this, he isn't getting burn at CB this year.

Reminds me of Evidence Njoku in a way. 6'6 with freaky long arms and high jump ability. Not good enough to be every down WR? Ok totally fine. But would he be perfect for jump balls in the endzone? Literally born for that, never used once

Advertisement
Back