4 min left, 2 TOs and we ran out of time

Advertisement
On point.

I don't know what the **** happened to Mark Richt. Its like the guy forgot how to do his job.

My mind is bottled.

He no longer has his boosters dropping bags and he is no longer the only legit football team in the state. He no longer has an AD closely monitoring him like a child and forcing him to hire and fire certain people.

Advertisement
I was screaming at the tv. I was losing it man that was the worst management of clock i have ever seen

Reminded me of the time Jacory Harris as a freshman had to run the 2 minute drill for a comeback and approached it like there was 20 minutes left..............except this felt worse.

Literally ran the ball 3 downs iin a row in our 2 minute drill. All I had to see

Advertisement
He no longer has his boosters dropping bags and he is no longer the only legit football team in the state. He no longer has an AD closely monitoring him like a child and forcing him to hire and fire certain people.

All this...he also no longer has a coach on his team to tell him his offense is sh*t and he needs to tighten up or fight (Pruitt)

Coolhandluke.nothin.gif

Advertisement
we have no clue what a 2 minute offense is. confusion all over the place and harley celebrating a catch like we're winning and it's the 1st quarter.

I knew this offense wasn't going to be any good after I saw what the "uptempo" looked like. The play call was coming in with like 15 seconds on the playclock LMAO. QB operates with 0 urgency. Just completely unorganized and it like we're never EVER practice 2 minute offense, EVER.

Advertisement
I think this might be real. He’s not right in the head. No way an experienced HC should mismanage the last 4 min in that way
And it’s not just one game that’s 3 games straight of mismanaging the game with limited time left in the 4th

On point.

I don't know what the **** happened to Mark Richt. Its like the guy forgot how to do his job.

My mind is bottled.

UGA was unranked at end of year 4 out of his last 7 years. UGA is miles better under Smart.

Game passed him by and he's either too stupid or has too big an ego to adapt.

Advertisement
Back