4* LB Josh Calvert in portal

Advertisement
I do know those things. Still Flagg has shown very little in a ton of snaps. Disappears for entire chunks of games. Didn't show any improvement in the spring game. I held out hope for steed through out the years, but hasn't proven to be a Miami caliber MLB in my eyes. It is the only spot on D where we are in desperate need of improvement- MLB
you’re special rccolins. flag was a true freshman during Covid and had a good spring.

Maybe but I thought inter conference transfers can be blocked? At the very least you usually have to sit out a year

Cannot be blocked.

March 17th:

• ACC: No restrictions outside of NCAA-mandated rules after eliminating them Monday morning.
  • Big Ten: Must complete a year in residence for eligibility. Graduate transfers are not subject to that rule.
  • Big 12: Athletes must forfeit a season of competition in that sport if NCAA rules dictate that they must sit a year in residence.
  • Pac-12: Interconference transfers must sit a year in residency if they’re not a grad transfer. Up until 2019 players were forced to forfeit a season of eligibility to transfer.
  • SEC: Players must sit a year in residence if they’re not a grad transfer.

April 7th:

According to multiple sources, the Pac-12 is expected to eliminate the redshirt year for undergraduates who transfer within the conference, thus granting them immediate eligibility.

April 14th:

The Big 12 Conference is eliminating its policy that bars student-athletes from seeking immediate eligibility when transferring to another institution with the conference, multiple outlets reported on Wednesday.

Advertisement
you’re special rccolins. flag was a true freshman during Covid and had a good spring.

This love affair with an average player at MLB at Miami is the most baffling thing i have ever seen. He had a good spring huh? thought that was good play in the spring game? There is a reason why we all want a transfer specifically at this position. No one trusts him. Sure he is smart and knows football, but the guy can not make plays, its that simple.

Advertisement
I’m in here saying…
The linebackers at UM couldn't start for an average G5 team, they're that bad. You don't believe it, go re-watch the UNC game.

Go get us a difference maker. I don't care how they get it done, just get it done. If we roll out next year with the same garbage as last, that could be the nail in manny's coffin.

And I look like a god**** prophet. I called it that diaz would get fired all the way back in the summer.

When y’all were saying 15-0, acc or bust, all that ****….

That’s when I said it.

I, and ONLY I…. predicted 7 wins was the ceiling. Said it all summer.

Because I’m a cut above, in the brains department

I’m in here saying…

And I look like a god**** prophet. I called it that diaz would get fired all the way back in the summer.

When y’all were saying 15-0, acc or bust, all that ****….

That’s when I said it.

I, and ONLY I…. predicted 7 wins was the ceiling. Said it all summer.

Because I’m a cut above, in the brains department
You probably suck your own d***.

He played fairly well vs unc. Would you rather Jennings?
then you were not really paying close attention to him. He was terrible against UNC. I key on him and besides two plays it was the worst performance of the year for any of our LBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back