2023 4* Edge Bai Jobe

Aint Mich St decent? I don't know, seems like Big Ten schools always come off that way. Except Nebraska lol
Absolutely not haha. It’s not even a top 75 institution if I remember correctly. You’re right about some of them - Indiana and Wisco have good business schools and are solid, obviously Northwestern and Michigan are the cream of the crop. Illinois is decent, and Penn St/Minnesota are ok. Ohio St has gotten better but still meh.

Advertisement
Sparty trying to ruin my day after Ray Ray committed, but I won't let him.

Ray Charles Jazz GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

FWIW, Jobe (Senegal), MPemba (Togo), Collins (Ghana), and Samson (Nigeria) are all west africans. Could be something, could be nothing.

The athletes are almost always west African. They’re built like that

Dang gaby was pretty strong about this one… not much from the insiders on this board…

Should have been a telling sign

Advertisement
Maybe back in the picture. His white family(host) don't want him at Miami but he has legit interest according to Gaby.
Smh. As a guardian, I really don’t know what you could really feel uncomfortable about with UM at this point, unless you don’t want the kid in a metropolitan area.

And even then, the campus is an oasis that has no city feel at all. Sounds sus

Smh. As a guardian, I really don’t know what you could really feel uncomfortable about with UM at this point, unless you don’t want the kid in a metropolitan area.

And even then, the campus is an oasis that has no city feel at all. Sounds sus
It’s a serious thing around the country….. **** even in state too. Mainly in the white community that miami is this big and bad place filled with crime and no English. It’s a true loser outlook on one of the greatest cities in the world

Advertisement
Advertisement
Plenty evidence of this on the nole and gator boards
I've also read those posts, and I find them puzzling. I'm from NJ, and the perception of UM here is of a selective and affluent university. My daughter is a student, and I'm jealous she gets to live and learn in a place that looks like a 5* resort! Her safety in Miami has never been a concern.

Advertisement
It’s a serious thing around the country….. **** even in state too. Mainly in the white community that miami is this big and bad place filled with crime and no English. It’s a true loser outlook on one of the greatest cities in the world

City v country has been politicized since the dawn of civilization. But this "the big cities are dens of iniquity and gang violence" stuff is ridiculous. You can find trouble anywhere. You have to be going out of your way to find it in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Beach etc. And trouble can find you anywhere.

Advertisement
Back