4* Edge Bai Jobe

Advertisement
Our African messaging fell flat it seems 😂
Well we'll see Friday. I remember he took a weekend visit here but i dont think he took a OV. I was looking that up earlier today and it gave me pause. Still strong and Acheampong and Okunlola who did OV and M'Pemba says he is sure he will take a OV here in season as well as UGA the only 2 he named. Harbor also had to reschedule cuz of track.

Advertisement
He goes to HS in Norman and OU isn’t involved?
Sheet GIF

Obviously we can’t get everyone. However, would like to see us lock down some of these guys in trenches. OL, DT, or DE. Seems like most of those guys are waiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im gonna post this here instead of starting a new thread. I was doing some research on this chap and realized he visited but not OV'd. It gave me pause.

So here is my thing, if man don't OV im not taking them serious, unless they live in Miami like Jalen Brown and Bain. Not even if they live in Broward im not taking it serious.

What that mean? Yea Baxter is a Texas man as of now. It can change but as it stands, Texas

We needed to be humbled a little bit lol
Thats how we end up getting Travis Huntered. Need little more relaxing. I should have paid more attention to him not taking a OV. He visited the first OV weekend but it was unofficial

Advertisement
Apparently this kid and his coach misled a lot of people , as recently as this morning. Seems like this is all about Michigan State and the others are just fluff hats around it..
On to the next bro. We have to take these report with grains of salt as they are not being honest with the insiders. They have done it in our favor too

Advertisement
Back