4* Edge Bai Jobe

Not for nothing but MSU is in EAST lansing. You may think, "what's the big deal?" but having traveled to East Lansing and Lansing for work often over the years I can say they are vastly different. East Lansing is pretty self contained - very lush, nice neighborhoods, and has a clear separation from Lansing (i.e you know when you've left EL). Think Coral Gables vs downtown miami (although obviously not nearly as nice). Lansing OTOH, is dumpy and depressing.

Advertisement
Not for nothing but MSU is in EAST lansing. You may think, "what's the big deal?" but having traveled to East Lansing and Lansing for work often over the years I can say they are vastly different. East Lansing is pretty self contained - very lush, nice neighborhoods, and has a clear separation from Lansing (i.e you know when you've left EL). Think Coral Gables vs downtown miami (although obviously not nearly as nice). Lansing OTOH, is dumpy and depressing.
For those of us who grew up in Ann Arbor and wore maize and blue, Lansing and East Lansing are both insufferable places to live and work.

But you are absolutely correct about the difference between Lansing and East Lansing.

Yall do need to stop thinking kids picking a college to go to is them picking somewhere to live till 80 years old. Also when man go play football, they are kinda like in a cult. Most of their activities are structured around the football complex. They are not looking to go to the club every Friday night.

Advertisement
Committing tomorrow per his Twitter post
f34f16e0-fb9b-4e49-bf1e-e89318226642_245982343528767.gif

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but we have better dudes on the team and on deck.

Advertisement
Wow mich st. Wild to see how they are doing in recruiting. I don’t really understand it but they are selling something up there these days

Wow mich st. Wild to see how they are doing in recruiting. I don’t really understand it but they are selling something up there these days
I posted on it. A former walk on from the 2000 basketball team that won the title took his mortgage company public via SPAC and came up 12 billi. Tucker is a great recruiter and they have dollars behind him.

Advertisement
I posted on it. A former walk on from the 2000 basketball team that won the title took his mortgage company public via SPAC and came up 12 billi. Tucker is a great recruiter and they have dollars behind him.

Ohhhh ok that makes sense then

Sounds Michigan aint gonna be the dominant team in that state/region anymore.

Advertisement
Sounds Michigan aint gonna be the dominant team in that state/region anymore.
Ehhhh, Michigan is still that program in the state. MSU has closed the gap but kids around here grew wanting to play for the Wolverines.

whos the walk-on and what's the mortgage company?

Advertisement
Back