4* DE TaMere Robinson visiting this weekend

I went back and watched a few games over the weekend. I focused on the LBs. They were being washed out all the time by unblocked -- untouched! -- OL, it was crazy. Sometimes, the OL would deliberately go after them. But most of the times, they couldn't get to the play more because the unguarded OL was just in the way. Being in a Manny-schemed defense as an LB sucks.
I think the dad of a former player roasted them for this. I think it was Shaq's dad. Said the LB were put in absurd situations or something like that. Someone on CIS has receipts, I'm sure.

Advertisement
I hope they really don't think Manny is going to develop them into good LBs, cause if it were to happen, it would be pure chance.

Sorry for my ignorance but is Manny also coaching LBs at Pedo State or is he only DC?

DC and LB coach.
Chuckle Laughing GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmmmmm Very interesting. I'm thinking this kid is all PUS but what do I know. There has never been any smoke on him here on these boards so I doubt that he commits to Miami

Advertisement
I went back and watched a few games over the weekend. I focused on the LBs. They were being washed out all the time by unblocked -- untouched! -- OL, it was crazy. Sometimes, the OL would deliberately go after them. But most of the times, they couldn't get to the play more because the unguarded OL was just in the way. Being in a Manny-schemed defense as an LB sucks.

And to add to that, he couldn't recruit LBs so we'd have undersized edge rushers, learning to play LB, in a terrible system for LBs, from a coach who never played the game at any level of significance.

Advertisement
Back