4/5/24 Game 30: Duke 15-14 L

Eric Fernandez should transfer to Barry immediately. His father is already whining about his playing time. The same guy that pulled a gun on an opposing coach when he was coaching his son at Riviera Prep. If it's a package deal with that clown, he can't enter the portal fast enough.
Hi pitcher in rye. Seems like you know me personally, I have no idea who you are. I am all for
Eric Fernandez should transfer to Barry immediately. His father is already whining about his playing time. The same guy that pulled a gun on an opposing coach when he was coaching his son at Riviera Prep. If it's a package deal with that clown, he can't enter the portal fast enough.
Hi pitcher in the rye , seems like you know me personally . I on the other hand have no idea who you are . I am all for comedy on these boards ,but if we are going to post info and get personal let's at least be somewhat accurate. Btw you have posted 2500+ times that takes a special lonely person . Let's see I had no idea I was OJ Simpson famous on this board, you claim I pulled out a gun ? Well if I have a registered gun , you can find that out it would be public record . If I am not registered and I pulled out a gun, well then I would of probably have gone to jail which is also public record. Please go online for #2501 and do the research , please post all your findings on that gun incident that you are referring to. Please let us all know what you find . I would greatly appreciate the infield action , thank you pitcher in the rye. Btw what a swing tonight !!!!

Advertisement
Hi pitcher in rye. Seems like you know me personally, I have no idea who you are. I am all for

Hi pitcher in the rye , seems like you know me personally . I on the other hand have no idea who you are . I am all for comedy on these boards ,but if we are going to post info and get personal let's at least be somewhat accurate. Btw you have posted 2500+ times that takes a special lonely person . Let's see I had no idea I was OJ Simpson famous on this board, you claim I pulled out a gun ? Well if I have a registered gun , you can find that out it would be public record . If I am not registered and I pulled out a gun, well then I would have probably have gone to jail which is also public record. Please go online for #2501 and do the research , please post all your findings on that gun incident that you are referring to. Please let us all know what you find . I would greatly appreciate the infield action , thank you pitcher in the rye. Btw what a swing tonight !!!!
Awfully defensive about the reason you got canned like tuna.

Advertisement
Back