4/14 Recruiting Update with key Miami targets along with a recruiting pod from Monday

Bro; lol….listen, I ain’t a O&G glass wearing fan, but this take is waaaaay off. Lol.

U do realize that Mario came here on 12/6/21 w/ early signing Day falling on 12/15/21 (9 days to recruit) & signing day falling on 2/2/22 (8 weeks to recruit), right? We went from the, what, high 50’s-low 60th ranked class when he came on board, outside the top 30 after early signing day, & finished top 15, all w/in 8 weeks??! Bro, that’s amazing.

During Diaz we had only:
K Rodgers
M Williams
C Graves
I Horton
J Brown

Post Diaz:
W Bissainthe
J Harris
C Moss
J Skinner
T Citizen
N Kelly
A Moten
M McCoy
A Cooper

Come on bro; this is by far the best transition class we’ve had since 2007. Context is everything
makes too much sense.jpeg

Advertisement
Bro; lol….listen, I ain’t a O&G glass wearing fan, but this take is waaaaay off. Lol.

U do realize that Mario came here on 12/6/21 w/ early signing Day falling on 12/15/21 (9 days to recruit) & signing day falling on 2/2/22 (8 weeks to recruit), right? We went from the, what, high 50’s-low 60th ranked class when he came on board, outside the top 30 after early signing day, & finished top 15, all w/in 8 weeks??! Bro, that’s amazing.

During Diaz we had only:
K Rodgers
M Williams
C Graves
I Horton
J Brown

Post Diaz:
W Bissainthe
J Harris
C Moss
J Skinner
T Citizen
N Kelly
A Moten
M McCoy
A Cooper

Come on bro; this is by far the best transition class we’ve had since 2007. Context is everything
Apparently top 100 recruits don’t count to this guy.

It is definitely unsustainable at a point. Ruiz is just bleeding through cash right now. I doubt any of these boosters get any type of return on these deals. You can't tell that these guys could afford/are willing to spend say $30 million a year on players. I don't care who your alumni network is, that's not possible.

Haven’t been following Ruiz. Did he do the SPAC and is he worth 30B now as some predicted?

If so, 30M is 0.1% of that. He’ll be earning Billions a year off the interest alone.

Bro; lol….listen, I ain’t an O&G glass wearing fan, but this take is waaaaay off. Lol.

During Diaz we had only:
K Rodgers
M Williams
C Graves
I Horton
J Brown

Post Diaz:
W Bissainthe
J Harris
C Moss
J Skinner
T Citizen
N Kelly
A Moten
M McCoy
A Cooper

You and I still gonna be cool if I change your name to Truthytruth?

Advertisement

Id take him, only concerns are him transferring twice in like 2 months. He’s how Miami caliber linebackers should look, he doesn’t move as fast as they should but I think we need a linebacker that is good between the tackles. Takin him and caleb might be filling the same hole because i see both as MLBs, K4 probably would still be WLB1 but getting depth cant hurt that LB room at all

Bro; lol….listen, I ain’t an O&G glass wearing fan, but this take is waaaaay off. Lol.

During Diaz we had only:
K Rodgers
M Williams
C Graves
I Horton
J Brown

Post Diaz:
W Bissainthe
J Harris
C Moss
J Skinner
T Citizen
N Kelly
A Moten
M McCoy
A Cooper

@Rellyrell don’t try to explain nuthin to dis *****! He trippin

During Diaz we had only:
K Rodgers
M Williams
C Graves
I Horton
J Brown

Post Diaz:
W Bissainthe
J Harris
C Moss
J Skinner
T Citizen
N Kelly
A Moten
M McCoy
A Cooper

I agree that’s why it’s not a disappointment
But even looking at Lincoln over at usc he has locked down some top tier studs
We got a lot of blue chips
But still no perception changing recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed, I don't really get it. Maybe they think he's redundant to Thad? Or maybe they are selling Baxter on "you are #1 on our board, we aren't even recruiting any other RB's"... who knows.
They feel really good about the running back room and Baxter..w citizen and if we get Baxter that’s 6 really good running backs ..

Advertisement
Maybe for Ruiz that is true, but how many schools actually have a billionaire booster who is fanatic enough about sports to do these deals? I'd say only a handful of them satisfy both those conditions (Texas oil schools for sure).
How do you know it’s only a hand full?? Where are the facts?? Where is the proof that it’s only a handful?? You’re assuming. It fits your narrative. . .

When you have billions, $30m a year is peanuts.

The ROI for a Texas oil tycoon to see the Longhorns / Aggies actually win on the field is worth $30m a year to them.
Dude seems to be butt hurt and taking the deals some of these young men are getting personally. Saying it’s “definitely unsustainable “, “Ruiz is just bleeding through cash right now”, “I doubt any of these boosters” lol.

Where are the hard facts or proof. They have their own narratives.

Advertisement
Back