4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Anyone in the know (not trying to be a smart ***) is this a legit flip like bama wants him or is it numbers thing for them? Do they really want want want him like full court pre$$?

Not sure it is an offer that is commitable, may be a grey shirt or something like that.

Advertisement
lol. Banda has missed on more than Rumph. And we never even really recruited Elam till recently. Thats our recruiting coordinators fault. You think Rumph is deciding who to recruit all by himself? No. The staff as a whole ****ed up that recruitment, and its likely too late for us with him
Just like we would have had Asante Samuel and Jaden Davis in the bag but Diaz didn’t want to prioritize them early on yet tried to recruit Samuel in particular a week before the esd and people still pass that off as a “miss” for rumph

Last edited:
But most people here are assuming that Bubba will get a starting spot. Bubba...... The transfer..........

Because of his talent...not because of need. We literally NEEDED grad transfers at cb.

Our safety room has:
Robert Knowles
Amari Carter
Gurvan Hall

Romeo Finley/ Derrick Smith

and that is WITH Keontra Smith coming, and Emerson on the hook. Add to it Bubba Bolden was RECRUITED by Banda.

Yea im going to say were in a better spot there at Safety recruiting wise. Bolden also isnt a grad transfer

Advertisement
And....YOU DONT SEE THE PROBLEM IN THAT?

Yea lets blame the recruiting coordinator that ninjas getting paid 6 figures to recruit kids named Elam from their county alone....Elam wasnt some hard find...kid was known about 2 years ago...they were to busy offering the Damrius Good's of the world.

Banda has yet to have a grad transfer play for him. Could care less how much he supposedly miss.....And he has NOT missed more than Rumph.
1548020411068.gif

You sure about that? His list is rather extensive too

Josh Jobe
Tyrique Stevenson
Jordan battle
Brandon gant
Cyrus ***an
Cornelius nunn
Randy Russell
Edwards
Shawn Davis
Billy gibson

Because of his talent...not because of need. We literally NEEDED grad transfers at cb.

Our safety room has:
Robert Knowles
Amari Carter
Gurvan Hall

and that is WITH Keontra Smith coming, and Emerson on the hook. Add to it Bubba Bolden was RECRUITED by Banda.

Yea im going to say were in a better spot there at Safety recruiting wise. Bolden also isnt a grad transfer
and our CB room has Bandy, Ivey, Blades, Frierson, Bethel, and now Couch. thats is also a lot of talent.
Count the players Banda and Rumph have actually missed on.

And I do think its a problem that we didn't recruit Elam (and Asante) till it was too late. I absolutely though Elam should have been a priority for us, but we were being dumb. I'm simply saying the problem isn't solely on Rumphs head. How could it be? Unless he's solely responsible for who we decide to recruit at DB? Which I don't think it is. Its clearly someone elses fault or all their fault or something. But they have consistently ****ed up DB recruiting. Not just Rumph. Banda has been plain terrible. What has Diaz added here? The entire staff needs to recruit better at DB.

View attachment 77817

You sure about that? His list is rather extensive too

Josh Jobe-
Tyrique Stevenson
Jordan battle
Brandon gant- Not sure how is a miss
Cyrus ***an- not sure how is a miss
Cornelius nunn
Randy Russell- DROPPED
Edwards- Rumph live less than 5 mins from kid yet they put Banda on him
Shawn Davis
Billy gibson- DROPPED

Do you really want to stack Rumph L's?. They dont even put him on enough guys and he still stack L's

Advertisement

Our safety room has:
Robert Knowles
Amari Carter
Gurvan Hall

Looking at that list of names and yea bubba was definitely a need.

Our safety room has:
Robert Knowles
Amari Carter
Gurvan Hall

Bruh..... You are proving my point for me. Who on your list has given us better production than Malek Young, or Bandy to this point? Who on your list was some can't miss five star Banda reeled in? Bubba Bolden was needed badly!!!!

Advertisement
Lot of missed for both imo, that’s facts

Which is why i always say the 2 of them dont equal to 1. Banda plus is that Diaz has trust in him with his system. Rumph plu is that he played on our champ team. HE'S LEARNING ONT HE JOB AND GETTING BETTER..I EXPECT DIVIDENDS AS HE PUTS MORE MIKE jACKS INTO THE LEAGUE.

Banda is a worker...he misses yet has quality back up plans lined up typically. Rumph misses and were in the portal

Which is why i always say the 2 of them dont equal to 1. Banda plus is that Diaz has trust in him with his system. Rumph plu is that he played on our champ team. HE'S LEARNING ONT HE JOB AND GETTING BETTER..I EXPECT DIVIDENDS AS HE PUTS MORE MIKE jACKS INTO THE LEAGUE.

Banda is a worker...he misses yet has quality back up plans lined up typically. Rumph misses and were in the portal
The one caveat that we all seem to be dismissing is how much bags are thrown at this position for a lot of these schools. They can get all of the other positions all around the country and south Florida. But these schools put a premium on south Florida dbs and will do anything they can to get the elite ones down here. There is no doubt that we lost some of them because of that and that goes for Banda and rumph

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh..... You are proving my point for me. Who on your list has given us better production than Malek Young, or Bandy to this point? Who on your list was some can't miss five star Banda reeled in? Bubba Bolden was needed badly!!!!

Malek Young wasnt recruited by him..essentially just came over with Richt. Bandy was begging for a um offer.

Our 2 safeties last year had better production. But im guessing only Rumph gets credit for developement. Mean while Banda will be sitting with like 5 safeties in the league next year.
I dont care about star rating too much i trust my eyes....that being said Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter were BIG TIME recruits not sure if you knew that.

Bubba Bolden being a NEED is irrelevant as well considering Banda saw it and RECRUITED HIM. We currently have 1 155-160 pd cb committed.

All I read for 14 pages was an argument about who has done a ****tier job in our collectively ****** DB recruiting. Sweet

Advertisement
Back