3rd toughest schedule in the country 2015

are we really @FAU?

Are you kidding me, Joe. Playing at FAU is worse than playing at Both Death Valleys, Happy Valley, Even though I walk in the Valley of Death, Death Valley National Park, Snake Valley, Possom Valley, Armadilla Valley or any Got Dayum Valley.

Playing at FAU is Very Big part of us having the 3rd toughest schedule in the country, Joe

Advertisement

This is mostly meaningless, or of very little value.

If you look at the teams with allegedly the easiest schedule (at the bottom 120th), they are from the weakest conferences AND win big in their lame conference. If you have UM playing the Bethune Cookmans Arkansas State and Cincinatti who just happens to win big in their lowly conference, then that winning percentage is big % compared to a bottom dweller in the SEC. Now throw in a bunch of ACC teams where hardly any team, outside of FSU or Clemson, dominate while they're usually having a winning record after playing the Bethune Cookmans and Elons of college Football of their OOC schedule, then what do you have? This Phil Steele Garbage schedule rating.

3rd toughest schedule in the country 2015
Based on wins and losses per this blog
http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2015/MAR15/DBMar13.html

tumblr_mnw60rmyIf1qk40ufo1_250.gif

Advertisement
"Joe we're not going to make excuses but when you a play a team the caliber of Bethune-Cookman early on in a season where you're breaking in so many young guys, it's hard to get everybody on the same page. But we're going to work on making the communication better and we're going to get it fixed. Luckily we've got some fighters on this team and they're going to work their tails off to get things fixed heading into a tough game on the road against a great ballclub in FAU."

"Remember Joe, its all on me".

Advertisement
Back