3rd toughest schedule in the country 2015

The jabroni posters will cling to this as soon as the *** kicking starts this coming season.

Advertisement
"Joe we're not going to make excuses but when you a play a team the caliber of Bethune-Cookman early on in a season where you're breaking in so many young guys, it's hard to get everybody on the same page. But we're going to work on making the communication better and we're going to get it fixed. Luckily we've got some fighters on this team and they're going to work their tails off to get things fixed heading into a tough game on the road against a great ballclub in FAU."

Advertisement
Besides Alabama there's not a team in that top 25 that could compete for a NC.. Pretty much the bottom feeders of each conference.

Besides Alabama there's not a team in that top 25 that could compete for a NC.. Pretty much the bottom feeders of each conference.

Which is why I say how tough a teams schedule is, goes hand in hand with how good the team playing said schedule is. I figure as long as Fat boy is head coach, we will be at the top of that list often.

Advertisement
miami-hurricanes-2015-schedule.jpg

That opening stretch of Bethune, FAU & Cincy in the first month is a confidence killer! Scary.

Finishing the season with Duke, Virginia, UNC & Pitt is flat out frightening... if this was basketball.

Advertisement

Puts ball on tee.

Nice set up.

What? I want the man gone... End of discussion homie, however he is the coach unfortunately right now.... And I will still root for my canes regardless who the coach is.

My point is you posted this knowing exactly how the thread would unfold and I am giving credit where credit is due.

ACC coastal might be tough when you think about. Ga tech will be good again imo, miami have the talent to win every year but...., va tech should be okay, unc will rebound, Pitt will be okay and Duke with cutcliffe. Along with those teams we play the 2 best teams in the ACC in fsu and Clemson as well as Nebraska. Golden might be out in the middle of the season with this schedule to be honest. He better win man...[/QUOTE

Further evidence that this program has completely fallen off the cliff. Back when we were a legitimate program (not even in the national title conversation) we would never have described the collective of Ga Tech, Va Tech, UNC, Pitt, and Duke as tough. Maybe one of those teams will end up in the Top 25. It's nothing but a group of mediocre, Poulan Weedeater Bowl-esque teams.

"Joe we're not going to make excuses but when you a play a team the caliber of Bethune-Cookman early on in a season where you're breaking in so many young guys, it's hard to get everybody on the same page. But we're going to work on making the communication better and we're going to get it fixed. Luckily we've got some fighters on this team and they're going to work their tails off to get things fixed heading into a tough game on the road against a great ballclub in FAU."

the only part you forgot: "It starts with me."

Advertisement
Folden's Pre-Season Press Conference.

Thanks for coming out. Let me start by saying:

We are Trending, but we have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country

We are Global, but we have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country

Are you kidding Joe? We have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country.

As you know, we have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country.

Did you hear that we have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country?

We have pillars and core values and the 3rd toughest schedule in the country.

We're gonna keep working our tails off because we have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country

Did I mention that we have the 3rd toughest schedule in the country?

Now, any questions regarding the 3rd toughest schedule in the country?

Advertisement
Back