3rd toughest schedule in the country 2015

Advertisement
ACC Coastal is brutal. Might be the toughest division in the roughest conference in football.

Advertisement
ACC Coastal is brutal. Might be the toughest division in the roughest conference in football.

We must unburden Wonderful Alfred Golden from the unfair expectation of winning the ACC, every year. It's just too unreasonable that he walk on water all the time. We should be more than satisfied with his thrashing of FSU, and the rest of the ACC.

Al is the BEST! Yay!!!

can't wait for "we have shown so much improvement" "however, it is not showing up in the Wins / Loss column"

Advertisement
ACC coastal might be tough when you think about. Ga tech will be good again imo, miami have the talent to win every year but...., va tech should be okay, unc will rebound, Pitt will be okay and Duke with cutcliffe. Along with those teams we play the 2 best teams in the ACC in fsu and Clemson as well as Nebraska. Golden might be out in the middle of the season with this schedule to be honest. He better win man...

jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden will use this at nauseum when talking to media. Expect a new UM buzzword to come out of this on a tshirt worn in fall camp

What a simplistic and idiotic way of determining strength of schedule. This year's schedule is easier than last, even with the addition of Clemson on it due to the amount of home games as well as most of our same opponents enter the season weaker on paper.

I realize that's not Phil Steele's SOS rankings and to be honest I'm not even sure why he put it on his site. I suppose they had to justify someone's job.

Advertisement
Back