3rd Best Recruiting Class in ACC

We have some talented players signed, some already in school. Next cycle we'll take a step forward again. This is as good as we could hope for IMO with the situation and how average we have been for 10 years. Malek Young is a CB, so its not like we signed no one. Getting Finley was also huge. But am also gald we didn't pile the class with average players and projects like Golden was doing, missing on 9 and hitting 1. It is what it is. 2 players don't make or break a class unless they are can't miss prospects like Adrian Peterson etc.

Seems like we say that every cycle. Next year is gonna be the great haul we've been waiting for. And then another year comes and goes.
I never said that under El Foldo. That is just a ridiculous statement. I knew what was coming annually under that fat bich. Early moment until the kids see the abortion on the field then the decommits up to signing day. We held on to Bruce, Richards and McCloud as well as kids who never wavered. You can mope if you want to but they would have jet if Golden was here

I don't know who you are.... but it seems like someone always says that next year will be our year anyway... maybe not you specifically. This year, it's you. Maybe you're right, but I'm skeptical that we'll see any major improvement

Advertisement
We have 11 espn 300 commits

The big bad tar heels have 1

I remember a few posters on here saying we couldn't recruit like them or match up with them

Oregon has 2. People need perspective. Solid class...sadly we missed on Byrd at our biggest position of need. Judging by the last 18 hours that may have been a blessing.

We have some talented players signed, some already in school. Next cycle we'll take a step forward again. This is as good as we could hope for IMO with the situation and how average we have been for 10 years. Malek Young is a CB, so its not like we signed no one. Getting Finley was also huge. But am also gald we didn't pile the class with average players and projects like Golden was doing, missing on 9 and hitting 1. It is what it is. 2 players don't make or break a class unless they are can't miss prospects like Adrian Peterson etc.

Seems like we say that every cycle. Next year is gonna be the great haul we've been waiting for. And then another year comes and goes.
I never said that under El Foldo. That is just a ridiculous statement. I knew what was coming annually under that fat bich. Early moment until the kids see the abortion on the field then the decommits up to signing day. We held on to Bruce, Richards and McCloud as well as kids who never wavered. You can mope if you want to but they would have jet if Golden was here

I don't know who you are.... but it seems like someone always says that next year will be our year anyway... maybe not you specifically. This year, it's you.
When someone have a track record what is there to question? Use your reasoning ability man. Seriously.

Our class is great, Aside from CB which is a big concern depth wise already. Malek is a great pickup, but not the answer right away. Fingers Crossed for no suprise injuries next season.

247 has North Carolina with 25 recruits. 23 three stars,one 4 star and one 2 star. Not a better class just more recruits. Canes have 11 four stars and Florida 11 but they are rated higher because of numbers.

Advertisement
According to Rivals we have the 23rd ranked recruiting class, and the 4th best in the ACC. Same with Scout I believe. Not sure about 247... but I believe they have us ranked a little higher than Rivals.

I like ESPN rankings mostly b/c they do a great job with the 300. IN basketball though Rivals is by far the best.

I don't know who you are.... but it seems like someone always says that next year will be our year anyway... maybe not you specifically. This year, it's you.
When someone have a track record what is there to question? Use your reasoning ability man. Seriously.

How much of that was Richt, and how much of that was Georgia. That's what remains to be seen. Hopefully you're right.

According to Rivals we have the 23rd ranked recruiting class, and the 4th best in the ACC. Same with Scout I believe. Not sure about 247... but I believe they have us ranked a little higher than Rivals.

I like ESPN rankings mostly b/c they do a great job with the 300. IN basketball though Rivals is by far the best.

I imagine ESPN is pretty good. I have no idea which service is the most accurate

Advertisement

How much of that was Richt, and how much of that was Georgia. That's what remains to be seen. Hopefully you're right.
Golden sucked at recruiting at Miami. That was Golden. He suck ***. People believe in Richt. They kick Golden out of their houses. Along with Fat Belly no D.

Transition classes are rarely top shelf classes, especially when a school has struggled the way we have lately. Next year will be the year to judge this staff. If Miami doesn't have a top 5 class next year it will be very concerning. Right now we are off to a great start in 2017.

Advertisement
I don't understand the expectations for Richt after a month on the job at a program that was nearly dead. It's like waking up a month ago after being in a coma for four years and being mad at the doctor because you couldn't run in a marathon today. Give it time guys. We're lucky the program isn't in the ground.

So true! can't blame him 2 commitments were swayed by a close friend and a former coach, Byrd and Williams who flipped twice in a month to Miami then to Tenn. We never had Miller and I commend the young man for not doing what Byrd and Williams did.

We'll get even better guys next year, count on it!

We did fine and we are gonna win 11 games this season unless Corn and Kaaya get hurt. We can't afford to have injuries at corner.

Advertisement
The Byrd miss is the only heartbreaker this year, good class overall. Could have used another DT, another quality DB and one more quality OL

3rd best in the ACC won't even get you to the championship game.

Advertisement
Back