3rd and 2...Who's your go-to guy?

ejfudd

More ads please!
Banned
We've not had a clear answer to that question since Lamar Miller. Burns has more potential to be the answer than MacFarland ever did, so I don't think losing Mac is the end of the world. Hopefully, one of our RB prospects for 2018 can be that powerful back, with homerun potential, who can also consistently gain yards between the tackles...Until we fill that spec, I think our offense will continue to be good/very good but not great.

Advertisement
Behind a below average offensive line, Walton put these numbers up...

1117 yards rushing, 5.3 YPC, 14 TDs

Oh, the horror.

Advertisement
As long as our lineman aren't getting destroyed at the line of scrimmage, Mark Walton is more than good enough for short yardage situations.

We've not had a clear answer to that question since Lamar Miller. Burns has more potential to be the answer than MacFarland ever did, so I don't think losing Mac is the end of the world. Hopefully, one of our RB prospects for 2018 can be that powerful back, with homerun potential, who can also consistently gain yards between the tackles...Until we fill that spec, I think our offense will continue to be good/very good but not great.

You mean since Mike James..

and who need a short yardage back if your O-line gets good push up front.

Burns IMO is a better back when Healthy.. I really hope he can turn his fortune around when it comes to injuries.. the dude has Vision, Size, Power, and Speed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
id throw it our line up and run read option, they have the qb's to do that now. Richards is a huge threat on any down and while I like Walton id rather throw it on 3rd and 2, 3rd and 1 id go double te's and run it up gut with Walton but 3rd and 2 I'm throwing.

Advertisement
Back