3rd and 2...Who's your go-to guy?

Advertisement
William (The Refrigerator) Perry.

We've not had a clear answer to that question since Lamar Miller. Burns has more potential to be the answer than MacFarland ever did, so I don't think losing Mac is the end of the world. Hopefully, one of our RB prospects for 2018 can be that powerful back, with homerun potential, who can also consistently gain yards between the tackles...Until we fill that spec, I think our offense will continue to be good/very good but not great.

Advertisement
The way he played last season...I say a slant to richards!! It might even go for 6 on the big board!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Slow developing play action deep ball from jacory to the deep middle of the field, intended somewhat for Travis Benjamin

Advertisement
Slant to Richards or a drag to Herndon/Haskins coming off the line. With our Oline problems and no clear beast of a fullback, even with a rookie QB, I say a pass play is our best option.

Anything to Duke

Why would we willingly give the ball to Duke? They're in our own division and you're in here talking about just handing them the ball like it's some good idea. Some of you are a bit slow on the uptake I swear.

Advertisement
Back