3rd and 16

To think that TVD could've been our QB last year and even better then he showed last night...King was nice but one and done whereas TVD was going to be long term. You can feel and seethe command TVD offers at the QB position....his future is bright
Ok, so you're going to crown him after one magnificent game? Ok, "then ... Crown his a##"

Advertisement
I like TVD. Him and King are two different animals in their own right. I wish King wasn’t hurt, but TVD reminds me of all the “lunch pail” QBs that have beaten us on sheer moxie last two decades. He also reads coverages better. Absent King, he’s my hero.

fixed.jpg

To think that TVD could've been our QB last year and even better then he showed last night...King was nice but one and done whereas TVD was going to be long term. You can feel and seethe command TVD offers at the QB position....his future is bright

Man y’all trippin!

I never seen so much disrespect for a player that put us on his back and saved us.

Kid has one good game after two terrible ones and now he should have started over King as a true freshman.

0C8086F6-A02F-4F09-83E8-9A980829EDBE.png

TVD to Mallory on 3rd and 16 to seal the W was the most clutch pass to a TE since Berlin to Winslow in the OB against WVU. I can’t think of another throw that clutch since.
I dont know what the thread is about but on that play if you watch it just watch Knighton and his influence on the LB in middle of field to open Mallory wide open.. Two guys follow him and the mlb really bit and vacated middle for mallory, the other LB was ****ED. That was the game right there..

IMPACT players influence the game without even touching the ball.. Also will say, if you look at all the plays that include motion or movement ended up being positive plays for us, I know Lashlee wants to go super fast and keep it simple but got to include movement

Advertisement
The announces praised the O-line last night and said this group has played together now for some successive weeks. King never had that benefit - what he did get was season ending injuries on their watch, both years he was forced to play behind them. The coaches may have finally stopped playing the musical chairs game and may be approaching where I thought they should have been the beginning of last season. I guess better late then never, we'll see...

ALL OF THIS!

Bro, we got away w/ some chit. So did they. It was a poorly officiated game, but some of the missed calls that went in our favor were game changers. As much as we’ve been robbed, it was nice to see us as the benefactors.
Didn’t want to start another thread about this but at least the refs were finally on our side

Was watching the replay for the Rambo go ahead TD. Had to have been one of the most laughably blatant holding penalties I’ve ever seen right in front of everyone

@Dwinstitles @Rellyrell I had to shake my head a little but they owe us

The ACC trying to keep Manny in Miami. Clemson is down and Tobacco Road got a chance. Can’t have Miami ******* up and hiring a real coach.

Advertisement
Back