#38 in RPI

Advertisement
So 40% of the ACC schedule, which has us tied for 9th, means something.

Of course. I never said otherwise. There you are trying to lie again.

I also realize that they are within 2 games of 5 teams ahead of them with 18 games left. So saying that they're 9th right now is pretty meaningless.

Advertisement
Of course. I never said otherwise. There you are trying to lie again.

I also realize that they are within 2 games of 5 teams ahead of them with 18 games left. So saying that they're 9th right now is pretty meaningless.

Saying that they're 9th is as factual and meaningful as saying that we lead the ACC in batting.

Saying that they're 9th is as factual and meaningful as saying that we lead the ACC in batting.

Not really.

Leading the league in AVG means that they can hit. So they'll probably hit in the next 18 games.

Being 9th right now just means that they haven't gotten to play VT, Duke and Wake yet.

Advertisement
Looking like a 36-19 season.

Our pitching cost us 3 games thus far this season. Hopefully, it improves...... It looked like it was the team's strength coming into the season.

UM needs to win this weekend's series. FSU is reeling and we just won a tough series in New England conditions. Pittsburgh is an admittedly poor team, but it was at their stadium and the conditions were abysmal. Hopefully pitching hit a nadir in Pittsburgh......
Pitt is a bad fielding team and they don't have the best pitching, but they hit well and are competitive.

Our pitching has got to improve. Way too many walks is killing us.

I agree. This is a really big weak that could change the momentum for this team one way or the other. They need to start things off with a big win on Wednesday.

Advertisement
You quoted me word for word and took it out of context, just like a true MSNBC disciple.

You're not even a good liar.

Two years missing the postseason and a third year where we're fighting off Pitt for a 2-1 series win. That's 2+ years.

What's taken out of context?

You said that we're 2+ years into the slide because of Pittsburgh.

Nobody is taking you out of context, Jagr.

You just post so much garbage that you inevitably end up saying a lot of stupid things.

Advertisement
You're not even a good liar.

What's taken out of context?

You said that we're 2+ years into the slide because of Pittsburgh.

Nobody is taking you out of context, Jagr.

You just post so much garbage that you inevitably end up saying a lot of stupid things.

A year in which we are fighting off Pittsburgh. Yep, I would say that over and over again. It still doesn't mean "WE SUCK BECAUSE WE LOST A GAME TO PITTSBURGH".

A year in which we are fighting off Pittsburgh. Yep, I would say that over and over again. It still doesn't mean "WE SUCK BECAUSE WE LOST A GAME TO PITTSBURGH".

So you said exactly what I quoted and you just doubled down.

So why are you whining that you're being taken out of context?

Quite the opposite. You get mad when people quote you accurately.

Advertisement
Back