30 for 30 Catholics vs Convicts thoughts?

Advertisement
Yep. Funny how a program that'll never be "back" according to many many of their talking heads is such a cultural icon that they're going to our ratings well for the third time.

Actually both Miami and ND are 2 programs that'll never be back per most of ESPN.

Yep. Funny how a program that'll never be "back" according to many many of their talking heads is such a cultural icon that they're going to our ratings well for the third time.

Actually both Miami and ND are 2 programs that'll never be back per most of ESPN.

True as eSECpn constantly cites those "academic standards" in South Bend as an impediment but they still have NBC slurping them hard on a weekly basis.

Watching it now and bored out of my mind!!! Why call it "Convicts vs Catholics" if it's just about Notre Lame???

Advertisement
*** rape those domed leprechauns 2017

Cleveland Gary honorary Captain ...

[]_[]

"Lou Holtz wouldn't have a title and I would have another."
The great Jimmy.

Side note: can't wait for that xfl 30 for 30, he hate me!

Advertisement
I actually enjoyed it. The filmmaker did a great job of capturing the intensity of the game. As expected, it was biased toward Notre Dame but I think they were pretty fair to the Canes as well. Searcy was hilarious as was Jimmy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fell flat. Got tired of hearing about dorm life at ND, which was about half the episode, it seemed.

Also, WTF happened to Cleveland Gary? Dude doesn't even look like himself.

Took a while to get going because we obviously don't give a crap about ND.
60% ND slant as expected. 2 things:
1. They spent a bit of time on our last TD to pull within one. It didn't look like Brown had possession as he hit the ground.
I assume this was done to show that Miami benefited from a bad call as did ND on the Gary play.
I'll trade calls. Give me the Gary TD. The Brown 4th down would have never happened. We would have kicked the game winning 28 yard FG on that play.
2. The narrator says of the '89 game that Holtz would not put up with any fighting and would bench players who did. He said because of this, "perhaps a more subdued ND" lost to Miami the following year.... yeah, a 10-0, #1 ranked ND team is going to go into that Miami game "subdued' because of something BooHoo Lou said before the game. Don't think so. A great defense, a 4th and 43 conversion, and an 18 play 10 minute TD drive was the reason for the subdue-sion.

Advertisement
Back