30 for 30 Catholics vs Convicts thoughts?

Advertisement
Yep. Funny how a program that'll never be "back" according to many many of their talking heads is such a cultural icon that they're going to our ratings well for the third time.

Advertisement
It's good to be bad:

Good to be Bad: the Allure of the Anti-Hero in American Culture

Authentic, non-fiction anti-heroes are very hard to find...The '80s 'Canes were awash in total "badassness" and our culture (though pontificating talking heads, like the aforementioned $uckeyestreit poo-poo it) actually embraces it (well unless you are a holier than thou $ucknut, who reek of d-bagedness).

At least now the country may get a new look at the horrible fumble call paid for by the Human Saliva Deployment Apparatus...

The big down side is tons of unintelligible slush mouthing for Holtz but I'll tune in

get ready for all the SEC hater we're has been tweets that while true, they still will never match the dynasty

Advertisement
Guys, if we want to get back to the top, we don't have to be Alabama, we have to be like those Eighties Canes right there.

That Michigan Comeback is just astonishing to watch.

Does anyone here remotely believe that Kaaya could do what Walsh did in Michigan Stadium?

Isn't this basically the fourth 30 for 30 starring the Canes? I didn't watch Requiem for the Big East but I assume Miami had a prominent role in it.

What ****es me off is that a mediocre Notre Dame team GAVE US THE F***ING GAME and we still couldn't close the deal this last time out.

Advertisement
**** is so biased... God I wish jimmy never left and stayed at Miami for 20 yrs.... Good lord

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back