30 carries for Knighton. 4 for Franklin and Brown combined

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Idk what's worse: that stat or Lashlee's playbook consisting of one running play that makes 3rd and shorts nearly impossible to convert.

Knighton is a good thing, let's not run him into the ground just because you're a lazy fvck and can't recognize the talent -- and change of pace back -- that is Thad Franklin. Who's just waiting to punish tired defenses in the third and fourth quarter and is actually ideal for the one running play you've got, Lashlee you asshat.

Also, nothing ****es me off more than college OCs making one RB carry the entire load as if they're getting paid for it. The shelf life of RBs are short enough as it is, don't put so many miles on him before he even gets paid to take the punishment he's receiving.

For as many points as we put up Lashlee sure does hold his offense back with his lack of common sense and it's just begging to cost us big some point soon.

Advertisement
He wouldn’t be getting this many carries if we hadn’t lost Cam and Don.
dude abides GIF

Advertisement
Idk what's worse: that stat or Lashlee's playbook consisting of one running play that makes 3rd and shorts nearly impossible to convert.

Knighton is a good thing, let's not run him into the ground just because you're a lazy fvck and can't recognize the talent -- and change of pace back -- that is Thad Franklin. Who's just waiting to punish tired defenses in the third and fourth quarter and is actually ideal for the one running play you've got, Lashlee you asshat.

Also, nothing ****es me off more than college OCs making one RB carry the entire load as if they're getting paid for it. The shelf life of RBs are short enough as it is, don't put so many miles on him before he even gets paid to take the punishment he's receiving.

For as many points as we put up Lashlee sure does hold his offense back with his lack of common sense and it's just begging to cost us big some point soon.
I would use my big backs early on to wear down the defense quicker. Rooster is your main man, but you are correct, it's asinine to run this man 32 times in a game. They could be like Bush and Lendale White. Ashlee leaves a lot to be desired as an OC. Doesn't know how to consistently get the ball to his playmakers other than Rambo it appears. You can't forget Restrepo and A.

He wouldn’t be getting this many carries if we hadn’t lost Cam and Don.
There are two other scholarship backs on the roster. They are both bigger. They would have been preferable in short yardage were they weren’t required to block. It’s also good to give your number one back rest. We all know who’s hurt. However, that shouldn’t limit the coach from using athlete that have played in games before. It’s not smart…. Nothing new to see here

Advertisement

Since Kinighton has been a bell cow RB we have won every game...

he looks skinny

Because he is, lol. He isn’t made for what took place yesterday. That isn’t a shot at him. He is obviously a phenomenal talent, but 30+ carries for a 5’9 180 pound kid? All the respect in the world, and I’m sure he told them he wanted back in etc but we need to get the other guys up to speed yesterday. Especially Franklin. I’m a little disappointed with what I’ve seen from 24 but he’s still a pup. **** give #12 some carries to spell Knighton too, get creative. Must find a way to avoid giving that man 30+ carries again. We need him to last. He was in a non contact jersey after Pitt, imagine how he felt after yesterday lol.

Advertisement
Since Kinighton has been a bell cow RB we have won every game...
He's getting beat up. He's not a guy that can carry the ball 30 times every week.

Another stupid thing is not using him more in the passing game. Take away some of those carries and give him some short pass catches that accomplish the same thing.

Knighton should rush the ball 15 times a game. No more. Give Brown and Franklin more carries.

Advertisement
Do you want to win or no? Rooster is by far our best RB. We already had fumbled 3 times, I'm sure they were on edge having to play more freshman at RB with limited carries in a close game where we had fumblitis.

I mean I know most are ready for Manny to be gone, but they are trying to win games. That means playing the best players. The poster above is right, we lose RB's 1 and 2 for season. You all know the reps would be evenly distributed if we have even just one of those guys.

Advertisement
Back