#3 -WR Oh my

I thought i had "Female Shoulders" ,,Good lawd, i was wrong.. Why are we satisfied with mediocrity..? I dont get it .. Put in the Fr-Wr's period.
I don’t have a problem with giving the FR WRs more reps as long as they are earning it.
Redding coming on and hopefully Payton coming back will help.

Advertisement
Our WR's are our weakest skill position on offense. Just the way this year played out. Gotta deal w it for the year, homie. You don't just start dropping upperclassmen down the depth chart unless their performances are bad enough. Nothing's warranted that from any of those guys, save Pope on punt returns.

Wow you are stupid!
no one said he should drop every pass or that he drops every pass. It’s just that it was not guaranteed that he would catch it. Stop making excuses for dude. He is a senior WR that has been playing the game his whole life. No excuses to why he should be dropping open passes. People like you are the reason we have this new culture we live in where we give participation awards to kids and tell them how great they are when they are actually not very good. Harley is not very good.

You are a brain-dead moron.

I acknowledged he dropped ONE pass. You are arguing about a pass that was knocked away by a DB. And whining about the TD pass he couldn't catch because his helmet was nearly ripped off.

You are a worthless poster.

1601390427324.png

Now I’m acting manly because I call it how it is and not sugar coat ****? He did not catch the ball when it first hit his hand and had to re catch it and never pulled it in. It was a bit in front but it his his hand. It’s not like he had to make some insane acrobatic catch or even a diving catch. It was routine. I wish I could find a meme of it so I can shut you up! I have made one handed catches at higher levels than him so there’s that as well.

You've done nothing in life, but congrats on your one-handed catches on PlayStation.

Advertisement
it wasnt an easy catch, but harley shouldve pulled that ball in over the middle. he didnt catch it cleanly, and that contributed to the DB being able to knock it loose.

again, not an easy catch, but one a big time starting WR at miami needs to make.

i thought he adjusted really well to the ball on the facemask PI in the endzone. wouldve loved to see if he couldve pulled that in because that was a helluva throw by king and adjustment by harley. but no way he's at fault on that. that **** was brutal and honestly, probably shouldve got the player ejected.

Can someone post #3/s "Low-lights".. This story will end up very similar to our very own, Green Tree-All American- "Patchan" scenario last year. This is not pop-warner football , where every kid plays meng. The staff must make a change now (Idle week) if we want to be considered as one of the "Elites" in college football and click on all cylinders. Harley seems to drop at least 2 passes per game, hence, he's a poor target to whomever is throwing the ball to him.. Ughhh.. Not to mention that he has no wiggle, exhibits alligator arms and weighs in at around 160 Lbs (soak and wet) , but.... hes pretty solid everywhere else doe. WTF..

Thank you for your services #3 since you bleed orange and green, but please be a scholar and a gentleman and ask our staff to come off the bench.
God Bless.
You will get blasted for this, but you are correct! Harley been in the program for 3 years now and look to be the same size. Pope looks slight as well. No wonder these guys play scared and run out of bounds when they see DBS coming. I like to give these younger guys a chance because they can't play any worse than Pope and Harley. Wiggings need to step up as well.

Advertisement
Love Harely, great kid & great leader in the locker room...

He played much better vs FSU than he did vs Louisville, but the drops are an issue, he had 3 drops last game all on catchable balls.

So now what? Does that mean he should be benched? Not necessarily, he's our primary slot & Lash/Likens don't believe that X is ready yet, therefore they're sticking with Harely until further notice.

The fact is, who he is as a WR is just who he is, he's not going to be a big time catch maker, he's best utilized in short area routes, quick outs, hitches, curls & bubble screens, but if you're asking to make deep ball catches or trying to throw it to him in the end zone odds are he's not gonna come up with the ball.

To me the solution is clear, keep using him on bubble screens & quick short area routes to get him the ball early, but on 3rd down & long situations let Redding or Keyshawn Smith get some favorable matchups out of the slot & let them work the deep routes.
you gotta play who you have because you can't play who you don't have, but man i wish we had Brian Hightower right now. He or someone like him is the missing piece on the outside.

you gotta play who you have because you can't play who you don't have, but man i wish we had Brian Hightower right now. He or someone like him is the missing piece on the outside.
Our wide reciever room could definately benefit from a lot of improvement but I trust Lashlees decisions. Seems to be doing **** good.

Advertisement
Back