3 UNC DBs Opt Out

Advertisement

Before anyone asks, no we shouldn’t take him. He hasn’t played since 2018 and already transferred to Carolina from Va Tech.

Advertisement
This is an artificial pandemic though created by misdiagnosis, banning the one drug that could save your life, and media propaganda. And the recovery rate is still around 99.6%.

You should research how many ppl died from Terburculosis last year. Over 10 million infected... 1.5 million deaths. That’s a 15% death rate compared to 0.4%.

Where was the TB world death counter in 2019??
Yeah gotta watch for that terurculosis....oh wait. I misspelled it. Forgot the “b”.

There I fixed it. Terburculosis.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was recent, little did I realize that this was something that was bumped from six months ago.
Yes Bryce Watts just hit the portal. He was only opting out for this season at first. It’s now UNCs 6th lost defensive back player to leave this season

I said this to colleagues and to my wife back in March....it is relatively simple to make the decision to shut down. But what are the metrics to reopen? Is it cases under 1,000 per day in the US? 100? 10 per day in the affected city? None in the affected city? Is it robust contact tracing coupled with a vaccine? Does the vaccine have to have x% of effectiveness?

Depending on how high the standards are - some college teams may be shuttered for so long as to never return.
Maybe the standard is positivity rate. In NYC, anything over 3% is considered dire.

Advertisement
www.c19study.com. I’ve treated a lot of people with HCQ, with no hospitalizations when started early. Most recover ina few days. The only patient I’ve treated who died had common variable immunodeficiency and was hospitalized twice with the virus before I found out he had it. I’ve just changed to writing ivermectin. It looks better head to head than HCQ and no drug interactions to worry about. I’m not writing this to be controversial, but just to show there are a lot of things that are not publicized.
Nothing controversial about what u said. All this fear mongering is crazy. 8months of this and not once on the news have I heard a positive news story of ppl who have recovered and are doing just fine. How many ppl with pre existing conditions who recovered or the elderly etc etc. not one news story. And if they talk about a recovered person ....” oh but he/she is still feeling the affects months later”🙄

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back