3 UNC DBs Opt Out

Why? You don't lose any eligibility. So, actually, there isn't any reason for a student athlete to play this year.

Let's not forget, the virus is about transmission. So, just because a player may not get sick, he may give it to another teammate, a coach, a family member, or people in the community that do get sick. Also, people can experience long term health affects such as lung scarring, etc. Major League Baseball can't even keep teams healthy with all their resources. College football will more than likely test once or twice a week. There's going to be outbreaks. You can bet on it. Same deal for kids going to elementary thru high school and most of them won't even be tested. We've already seen it in Georgia. We now know that children 10 and older transmit Covid-19 at the same capacity as adults.

Everyone wants football, but people have lost their minds trying to down play Covid-19. I don't need my football fix at the expense of student athlete's health. If things don't improve and the proper resources aren't in place then the powers that be should just cancel the season. People's ignorance, incompetence, politicization, and unwillingness to follow what the medical and scientific experts told us to do several months ago have put us in this position. Quite frankly, we don't deserve football and NO one has the right to complain when these student athletes don't want to participate in the middle of a pandemic.
This is an artificial pandemic though created by misdiagnosis, banning the one drug that could save your life, and media propaganda. And the recovery rate is still around 99.6%.

You should research how many ppl died from Terburculosis last year. Over 10 million infected... 1.5 million deaths. That’s a 15% death rate compared to 0.4%.

Where was the TB world death counter in 2019??

Advertisement
This is an artificial pandemic though created by misdiagnosis, banning the one drug that could save your life, and media propaganda. And the recovery rate is still around 99.6%.

You should research how many ppl died from Terburculosis last year. Over 10 million infected... 1.5 million deaths. That’s a 15% death rate compared to 0.4%.

Where was the TB world death counter in 2019??
Regardless of whatever false information you put out, you have ZERO right or SAY SO in what these student athletes choose to do or not do.

Advertisement
If playing football was listed as an “essential business” they would feel safe enough to play.

Unless you are at a high health risk or a first rounder, sitting out makes no sense.
I actually disagree. If they are opting out for this season, then coming back, it's a free redshirt. If they are going pro, you'd think they'd want to add to their film before draft day. ****, even a borderline 1st rounder should want to improve his stock.

If I were Manny, I'd tell every player he's planning to redshirt to opt out. Then he could redshirt them again if needed.

Where was the TB world death counter in 2019?? What a dumb post. You must be one of those brain dead members of the Trump cult.
Yes this is all a hoax to deprive Trump of getting reelected and it will magically disappear the day after election day. BTW there is a vaccine for TB, you post is a joke.

Advertisement
Yes this is all a hoax to deprive Trump of getting reelected and it will magically disappear the day after election day. BTW there is a vaccine for TB, you post is a joke.

There is a vaccine for TB and 1.5 million ppl still die every year.

There is a vaccine for The flu and 650,000 ppl still die every year

Logic... you should learn how to apply it.

I said this to colleagues and to my wife back in March....it is relatively simple to make the decision to shut down. But what are the metrics to reopen? Is it cases under 1,000 per day in the US? 100? 10 per day in the affected city? None in the affected city? Is it robust contact tracing coupled with a vaccine? Does the vaccine have to have x% of effectiveness?

Depending on how high the standards are - some college teams may be shuttered for so long as to never return.
These players are more at risk from driving to practice. It's a bunch of nothingness. The fat 50 something ex lineman coaches are the ones that need to worry.

Advertisement
Regardless of whatever false information you put out, you have ZERO right or SAY SO in what these student athletes choose to do or not do.
He didn't, he was stating what he thinks are facts. But really, what about the coaches, players and or Universities that want to play ball?

There is a vaccine for TB and 1.5 million ppl still die every year.

There is a vaccine for The flu and 650,000 ppl still die every year

Logic... you should learn how to apply it.
They don't know how it wasn't offered to them as free course so they opted out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
www.c19study.com. I’ve treated a lot of people with HCQ, with no hospitalizations when started early. Most recover ina few days. The only patient I’ve treated who died had common variable immunodeficiency and was hospitalized twice with the virus before I found out he had it. I’ve just changed to writing ivermectin. It looks better head to head than HCQ and no drug interactions to worry about. I’m not writing this to be controversial, but just to show there are a lot of things that are not publicized.

Advertisement
Back