3-Star Edge Rusher Cole McConathy Commits to Miami

Advertisement
My favorite recruit on defense this recruiting cycle. An absolute steal.

Kid reminds me a little bit of Rusty Medearis. Has the same kind of motor, and is way more athletic than people may think.

Most of our dominant teams had at least one white boy that wreaked havoc on opposing QB’s and RB’s.

My favorite recruit on defense this recruiting cycle. An absolute steal.

Kid reminds me a little bit of Rusty Medearis. Has the same kind of motor, and is way more athletic than people may think.

Most of our dominant teams had at least one white boy that wreaked havoc on opposing QB’s and RB’s.
This kid is going to benefit greatly from the monsters we are recruiting in the middle. This guy is fast, explosive, great instincts, change of direction, flexibility, you name it. He makes plays, and doesn't take plays off. Guys like this make everyone around them work harder. No one wants to be shown up by the country boy from Alabama, but many will be.

Great, great addition to the class. Our DL is going to be scary good, week one. Even if this kid doesn't get a starting spot right away, he's going to push everyone around him to keep their job.

This kid is going to benefit greatly from the monsters we are recruiting in the middle. This guy is fast, explosive, great instincts, change of direction, flexibility, you name it. He makes plays, and doesn't take plays off. Guys like this make everyone around them work harder. No one wants to be shown up by the country boy from Alabama, but many will be.

Great, great addition to the class. Our DL is going to be scary good, week one. Even if this kid doesn't get a starting spot right away, he's going to push everyone around him to keep their job.
I agree. He’s the real deal, and will definitely help push the entire group to play at a higher level as a unit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t see the explosiveness some of you guys saw on his highlights. He reminded me of a Chickillo in his high motor than a Phillips type who just blasts by blockers. But I’ll take a Chickillo all day. His production was insane in high school.
Hard to know what Chickillo could have been. Golden and Donofrio blew him up to 285+ lol

I didn’t see the explosiveness some of you guys saw on his highlights. He reminded me of a Chickillo in his high motor than a Phillips type who just blasts by blockers. But I’ll take a Chickillo all day. His production was insane in high school.
hes fast for his size (pause) and he’s fizikal an edge setter who’s going to kill running backs and qbs. The opposing backs will have to take a wider turn towards the sidelines giving him no room and feeding them to linebackers and DBs. He’s going to be a very good to great player here imo. And he can rush the passer

Advertisement
Back