3-star DB Nunn updates recruiting process

Advertisement
does he even have an FSU offer? Parents big fans. Supposedly mom hates um?

No he does not have an FSU offer. Like the kid and want him on the team but he needs to stop waiting around for that FSPoo offer and flip to us already.

Nah man, my mind is crystal clear because I look at the facts. He was ineffectively used by Al Golden. He was kicking our *** at FSU, Golden hires him as OC, only to throttle him back as a recruiter. Even with all of that, he was still heavily involved with some of our best recruits during the Golden Era, e.g. Chad Thomas, Mark Walton, Kaaya and Jaquan Johnson. Now he's at UGA and is a Top 3 recruiter in the country who was directly involved with Tyson Campbell the last cycle and is now directly involved in getting Tyrique Stevenson. Again - these are just FACTS, but keep going on with your theory about how Coley is only successful with $$bags.
Let me get this straight, Golden brings him in to Miami only to “throttle him back” ??? Your facts prove my point. FSU + Bag Money + Cooley = Big time recruits. Miami + No Bag Money + Cooley = mixed results. Georgia + ridiculous bag money + Cooley = Big time recruits.

I think historically some of the kids that are waiting on that tally offer are scared of UM academically.

Normally I would agree but the word on him is that he comes from a big FSPoo family and his mother doesn’t like Miami. Plus I don’t know much about his particular academic situation but Palmetto is one of the top academic public schools in the area.

Advertisement
Let me get this straight, Golden brings him in to Miami only to “throttle him back” ??? Your facts prove my point. FSU + Bag Money + Cooley = Big time recruits. Miami + No Bag Money + Cooley = mixed results. Georgia + ridiculous bag money + Cooley = Big time recruits.

Once bag money..always bag money...so you cant post like they magically disappear in Miami. Coley is a recruiter..thats what he is good at regardless. But a recruiter can only do so much...if the team isnt winning..See the Golden results...and his time with UGA and Fsu

I think historically some of the kids that are waiting on that tally offer are scared of UM academically.

This is another good point no one talks about...I'm not saying UM football are all nuclear physicists, but alot of these public schools are just easier, period

Last edited:
This is another good point no one talks about...I'm not saying UM football are all nuclear physicists, but alot of these public schools are just easier, esp

These kids aren't thinking about the differences in academic standards when choosing a college.

Advertisement
Once bag money..always bag money...so you cant post like they magically disappear in Miami. Coley is a recruiter..thats what he is good at regardless. But a recruiter can only do so much...if the team isnt winning..See the Golden results...and his time with UGA and Fsu[/QUOTE
I see your logic, and can align on the winning part, though I hope you understand when it comes to alleged bags in Miami recruiting, I'm gonna stand on we never gave a player nuthin.

If Nunn wants to be here he'll be here, its not a bag situation, if you can't tell your parents that this is your decision then you probably don't have it in you to be great.
Hopefully Nunn isn't waiting on other offers to come his way.. I thought by now he would've been committed!!

I'm from Syracuse and the place is a dump. For 9 months out of the year its freezing with snow and rain. Let him go visit Syracuse during winter and trust me he'll never go back.
I visited there once for a UM game. It was either October or November. It was dreary. I wouldn't want to live there year round. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in Canada, which is even further north. Syracuse was dark, damp, cold and dreary enough.

Advertisement
Worse than Mullet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180909-142307_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-142307_Instagram.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 172
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back