3-star DB Nunn updates recruiting process

View as article
Advertisement
If Miami don't offer SoFl kids out of the womb then it's deemed to be late.

You know how that goes.
i see people freaking out we offered emerson. who has this staff missed on so far? look how many players richt put in NFL at UGA.
guy is not al golden.

Advertisement
834b72a245a10e9c06a4da3492306609.gif

Meh...he plays DB better than Good but I'm not impressed with his junior film. Solid player though...

Advertisement
These kids aren't thinking about the differences in academic standards when choosing a college.
Actually there are articles out on how academics is the most important factor when a kid chooses a school in any sport. I do agree with you that some kids don't care about it all. I don't think i was to clear in presenting my position which is it is harder to get into Miami than it is FSU, Florida, Bama, Auburn etc. Now I know the standard's for any athlete at any school is considerably lower than the traditional student rolling in. If i am not mistaken there is the standard set by the NCAA that most be met, and a school can choose to set it a bit higher, which I believe is what Miami did way back when the pell grant **** hit.

Meh...he plays DB better than Good but I'm not impressed with his junior film. Solid player though...
he's solid plays all over the field on off & def but imo we should do better. We got A+ receivers, they need to be challenged by A+ db's.

Advertisement
This kid is a perfect 3* S for us. Super athletic, you redshirt him and the following year its like getting a high 4* freshman to go with your 2020 class. With Smith & a thumper like Battle or Stevenson, its a perfect safety class.

I don’t have anything other than to say that Nunn is Syracuse’s highest rated recruit. I am sure they’ll do what they can to keep him.

I don’t have anything other than to say that Nunn is Syracuse’s highest rated recruit. I am sure they’ll do what they can to keep him.
Well if he goes there be prepared to be run over by Crowley regularly when we play them and Lingard to run past him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back