3 penalties/no calls

Sabetta

Junior
Premium
1. The phantom hold on Walton's TD run
2. The hold on Corn on FSU's go ahead TD
3. The targeting call on Carter

I hate blaming refs and there is plenty of blame to go around but those 3 calls/non calls were all game changing and magnified the mistakes Kaaya and others made tonight.

Advertisement
#2 followed just minutes later by #1 are what really ****ed me off. #3 was BS but in the end wasn't nearly as important as 1/2.

Advertisement
Coley did not have possession on the first TD. That was a gift. Coley needs to learn to drag that foot. He is just lazy.

Coley did not have possession on the first TD. That was a gift. Coley needs to learn to drag that foot. He is just lazy.

what the **** are you talking about. He never juggled the ball at all. You are the only person who thought it wasn't a TD.

No you're not the only one

It had to have had been at least 5 that I saw and that was just the obvious ones

is what it is

frankly if this team is the kind of team it's capable of we will beat both opponents the officials and the team in the same game and still have blowouts ( 91 texas )

but, it isn't

We don't throw the int in the end zone we probably don't have this conversation

Advertisement
I'm so glad most of these dudes are "post after a game only fans". Coley clearly had a foot down.

And OP, Matthew Thomas speared Kaaya with his helmet, the same way earlier in the game (the 1st quarter), no call was made.

Advertisement
on the Walton run was the call on St Louis or did they call the wrong number because the replay showed that was a horrible call

on the Walton run was the call on St Louis or did they call the wrong number because the replay showed that was a horrible call

They called it on 78, borderline call that happens every play and it had nothing to do with the play as it was on the opposite side of the line.

I just lost it when they didn't call the obvious holding on corn then threw that flag for our run my mind was blown. The targeting call was booty but didn't mess with the game other than taking a minute off the clock. The interception in the endzone killed it. That was an easy throw out and take another shot on 3rd if not then take the 3 on fourth. Could have used that plus they wouldnt get the momentum they did.

Advertisement
1. The phantom hold on Walton's TD run
2. The hold on Corn on FSU's go ahead TD
3. The targeting call on Carter

I hate blaming refs and there is plenty of blame to go around but those 3 calls/non calls were all game changing and magnified the mistakes Kaaya and others made tonight.

Right AND when we had their a$$e$ on the run with that hurry up and they stopped our momentum several times with bullchit!

Last edited:
Lol anyone noticed when Francois got dinged up one of there offensive linemen faked an injury to give Francois time to get his brain back together. Offensive linemen after play was walking back to huddle and turned to the sideline and fell 2 seconds later. Just wondering if anyone caught that. ( prob early fourth quartering )

After we win the ACC next year, can we please get the fvck out of the ACC. Those asssholes aren't doing us any favors.

Advertisement
Back