2024 3* DE/DT Daylen Russell from Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
100. That's why I'm scratching my head at the outright pessimism of some of our best Maudes. I worry about the situation with Ruiz and NIL funding availability. But everything else to me looks like Miami is putting the program in a position to win and win big. Evaluations, recruiting, staffing, facilities, culture, playbook. All on the upswing.
You’ll survive. Mario led us to a 5-7 season in year one and the worst team showing I can remember in my life. If we call it what it’s been, and the truth hurts then so be it.

No one said he can’t recruit elite players. He has and he will. There were questions many had about this recruit. If it’s uncomfortable for some of the sunshine seeking ultra happy happy joy joy Canes fans, sorry. It’s uncomfortable for the rest of us to watch UM get *** spread by MTSU and Duke.

Show us on the field that it’s being addressed and we’ll believe it and be happier about where we stand.

Advertisement
Blu looked out for my brother in law who was under the radar. He’s a good guy who just tries to help kids get exposure. Don’t think he’s giving critical analysis in his eval because his approach is more to try to give an assist where needed.
Great human being. Not objective in the analysis and it’s understandable.

Someone save me from reading through all the nonsense from the last few days. What’s the skinny on this kid? JAG, Golden Special?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BylsmaPump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back