3 Coaches on the hot seat

Advertisement
I do actually. I am not new. Probably been a Cane as long or longer than you have. Are you actually a Cane or just a fan?

Advertisement

I would say that seat is burning for Manny but if Texas and USC fire there HC's its going to make this hc search even more difficult with the FSU vacancy. Fire him now so we can get a jump on this search.

I think USC fires HC and we will too after Duke puts 90 on us.
That's the part that the keep Manny crowd have consistently failed to understand. I have consistently said that I think that we should fire him ASAP or putting out feelers behind the scenes of top level coaches. Court coaches before more vacancies open up. Don't give schools a chance to offer their coach an extension. I don't think it will turn off candidates. Patience isn't the issue Miami is talented enough today to beat FIU and Georgia Tech. Candidates know Manny just isn't getting it done. Lastly a huge buyout always helps a new coach see the commitment a school has to the new coach. Fire Manny now or have boosters make calls now behind the scenes. If you do think he needs more time tell me the aspect of his program that gives you hope.

Advertisement
Manny is not going anywhere unless Duke pulls a Clemson and puts a whopping on UM. So that means certain coaches have to go, fire Dan Enos and hire LSU Joe Brady. He is LSU WR Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Brady in 1st season made QB Burrows odds winning Heisman Winner. The other get rid of DC Blake Baker he is way over his head and always seems overwhelmed.

no point in switching coordinators if the same incompetent daddy’s boy is running the team.

Advertisement
Manny is not going anywhere unless Duke pulls a Clemson and puts a whopping on UM. So that means certain coaches have to go, fire Dan Enos and hire LSU Joe Brady. He is LSU WR Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Brady in 1st season made QB Burrows odds winning Heisman Winner. The other get rid of DC Blake Baker he is way over his head and always seems overwhelmed.

We could lose both the Duke game and our bowl game 63-0, and Manny will be back next year. Lol at anybody who doesn’t realize that.

He’ll be back in 2021 unless we go 0-12 in 2020.

2022 is the first year that he might be gone by. And even that is probably a longshot.

Advertisement
We could lose both the Duke game and our bowl game 63-0, and Manny will be back next year. Lol at anybody who doesn’t realize that.

He’ll be back in 2021 unless we go 0-12 in 2020.

2022 is the first year that he might be gone by. And even that is probably a longshot.
Not true

I would say that seat is burning for Manny but if Texas and USC fire there HC's its going to make this hc search even more difficult with the FSU vacancy. Fire him now so we can get a jump on this search.

I think USC fires HC and we will too after Duke puts 90 on us.
Miami isnt shopping in the same store as USC or Texas though.

Advertisement
Back