3 Coaches on the hot seat

da truth

1st team All-American

I would say that seat is burning for Manny but if Texas and USC fire there HC's its going to make this hc search even more difficult with the FSU vacancy. Fire him now so we can get a jump on this search.

I think USC fires HC and we will too after Duke puts 90 on us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the people that keep bringing up the Coach as if he hired himself.

Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches or firing them, you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program. All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.

Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches or firing them, you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program. All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.
Exactly, the hire should have never been made. The most hilarious part is that manny used basic salesman tactics on the fool James. He said the decision needed to be that day lol. Give me a break, a G5 coach is always available to the Hurricanes. Should have been a national coaching search. So many better guys we could have gotten

Advertisement
1. Manny ain't leaving
2. Even if he were to get canned as he should - still won't solve the problem.

I get confused too. Sometimes I think the coach actually coaches the team.

Exactly, the hire should have never been made. The most hilarious part is that manny used basic salesman tactics on the fool James. He said the decision needed to be that day lol. Give me a break, a G5 coach is always available to the Hurricanes. Should have been a national coaching search. So many better guys we could have gotten

And Blake James shouldn't have been hired either. And neither should Richt etc. etc. etc.

Nothing likely changes until we bring in a competent AD with passion and autonomy.

Advertisement
Manny is not going anywhere unless Duke pulls a Clemson and puts a whopping on UM. So that means certain coaches have to go, fire Dan Enos and hire LSU Joe Brady. He is LSU WR Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Brady in 1st season made QB Burrows odds winning Heisman Winner. The other get rid of DC Blake Baker he is way over his head and always seems overwhelmed.

Advertisement
Back