3 Coaches on the hot seat

FB_IMG_1574723302616.jpg

Advertisement
Fire Blake. Then let the new AD decide what to do. Best case scenario is James is canned and Manny is gone next year (really don't have any hope they'll move on him this year)

Every coach on Miami staph is on da hot seat. Manolo included - if Miami lays egg at Duke. Blake desperate to save his own sorry ***.

Advertisement
Im going to let you in on a little secret, even though you are probably work in the AD's office or are a Manny apologist, your MANny is NOTHING like Butch Davis. Stop trying to make any comparisons between the two.

Your MANny has not won anything significant on ANY level. Nor does he know what a championship culture looks like or how to create one. Watching games in the orange bowl as child does not give you that distinction.

Moreover, he has never played the game of football. MANny was a terrible thoughtless hire.
First why r u yelling and 2 u need to get u
your panties out of your bunch. All I am comparing is if Manny wants to keep his job he needs to fire Enos and Baker just like Butch did in 1999. If Butch kept Miller as the DC Butch would probably have gotten fired. I bet you were not even born to remember how Butch was getting treated. Never said that Manny is going to be a great coach or the answer to all of our problems just making an observation.

According to Barry Jackson- "sources" say there is zero chance Diaz gets fired even if loses the next 2 games. BOT wants to give him another year at least. I doubt he'll get pressure to make any changes to the staff either so we get to see this again next year. Dark days indeed.

Exactly, with all the resources they have at Texas. Be serious!
With their money, resources, and brand, they should dominate Texas colleges in wins and recruiting.

The last time Texas has lost less than 4 games, was in 2009. Herman is a bum coach if he can't win the big 12.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back