3*CB Daran Branch commits

Advertisement
UNC doesnt have recruits good enough to decommit.

They had zero 4* when Fedora was fired and a class ranked in the 70s. Who was going to decommitt from that? What a random, nonsensical comparison.

And FSU just had their worst class in forever. So yeah, results matter
You dont get it. Miami leads cfb in decommits every year basically. Having 10+ decommits every year isn't good or normal.

Me like, hope he sticks. I guess everybody whiffed on who the next commitment was going to be.

Nothing wrong with the element of surprise. Manolo's hand everywhere and far reaching. Nice!

Advertisement
But I want to see how we reset that to a new normal.

I think we can, but you don't know …. until you know.

You know?
It proves we recruit the best players but cant hold on to them because other schools wont allow us to rise. They come after UM kids all the time and it wont change

Just posted it on his Twitter

tumblr_oktxorHQAI1qfeqsqo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Athletically he reminds me of Kacy Rodgers Jr. which is not great. You couldn't ask for better size & frame from a DB and he doesn't have heavy feet like a lot of bigger DBs. There just isn't any explosive movement to his game which is concerning. He moves at 1 speed and barely gets off the ground when he jumps. He's a willing run defender but doesn't play with much force as a hitter.

I hope I'm wrong because if he can add some twitch and/or power to his game he could be a Sean Smith or Pat Watkins type. Otherwise I see a zone corner or rotational safety type.

I agree and I hope I am wrong

He been recruited as a striker
This was my feeling after I watched his tape. Striker that could be LETHAL in that position 2 years from now (after senior year of high school and a year in our program).

If he sticks with us, in 2 years he could be 6'3"-6'4" 215-230 lbs. He's already got dog in him, likes contact. When his frame fills out, he'll be a stud in that position.

Edit: I didn't realize the kid was only 6'1". His film/pictures make him look like he's already 6'2"/6'3". He's a very LONG 6'1".. all arms and legs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
he didnt evn tag rumph in his announcement

Baker has been recruiting him since LA Tech. They have a nice relationship. It's no reflection on Rumph. Not sure how much anyone else has been in contact with him either. seems like we plan on figuring out where to put him later.

Baker has been recruiting him since LA Tech. They have a nice relationship. It's no reflection on Rumph. Not sure how much anyone else has been in contact with him either. seems like we plan on figuring out where to put him later.

Yea thats what it looks like.

Rumph will be getting stocked in htis class...we got options and manny aint f*cking around. This class seems to favor us more so...and this staff after grabbing christian williams appears not to be afraid going national

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back