3/8/24 Game 14: Virginia 8-5

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would the situation be any worse with Dorian at SS and Cyr at 2B?

Cyr may need to be on the field to be at his best.
I like Cyr and Gonzalez both in the field. Cyr needs to play 2b. He's going to be the everyday 2b next year , so might as well let him grow into it.

It's interesting that Cyr sits as the DH, while JD has committed to the freshman at SS for the future.

6 runs on 5 hits in a subpar performance. You know who’s gonna remember that? Nobody outside of this fan base. A win is a win. Get them anyway you can.

There’s a decent shot this team will be underdogs in every ACC series this year. Act like it and play like it. Don’t waste your opportunities. Thankfully Cuvet didn’t and it was the difference.

Advertisement
6 runs on 5 hits in a subpar performance. You know who’s gonna remember that? Nobody outside of this fan base. A win is a win. Get them anyway you can.

There’s a decent shot this team will be underdogs in every ACC series this year. Act like it and play like it. Don’t waste your opportunities. Thankfully Cuvet didn’t and it was the difference.
7 runs on 5 hits vs Stonehenge
6 runs on 5 hits tonight vs UVA
The furthest thing from sustainable but winning is fun.

7 runs on 5 hits vs Stonehenge
6 runs on 5 hits tonight vs UVA
The furthest thing from sustainable but winning is fun.
There’s nothing sustainable about this team outside of losing. Take them anyway you can get them.

Advertisement
We get under the 200 mark by next weekend, I’m buying a coladas for anyone from this thread who shows up at the UNC series next weekend. @DMoney will be there. LFG.
Was there last night. My oldest son sacked the shake with a nice form tackle and the Canes rallied. Great time. We'll have Javi Salas on the pod on Monday to recap the series, courtesy of Sallah, Astarita and Cox.

Advertisement
Kind of an ugly win for sure. But I will say that I was surprised how the pen was managed, JD didn't let anyone get hung out to dry, kept making moves and got us the win.
The way it should be. Somebody doesn’t have it, next man up. Like the move to Olivera then Scinta in the 7th after Walters hit two batters. Leave Walters in there and it may implode on you.

Does anyone have a Chris Diaz update ? Can we expect to see him anytime this season?
Crowther could go 1-2 tonight if needed.

Advertisement
Back