3:30 on ESPN for Clemson

Advertisement
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Dabo said about the match up:

"Coach (Kevin) Steele has done this a long time. He does a great job of keeping it simple so that they can play fast. They play a base four-down front a majority of the time. Right now he's keeping it simple so they can play fast and eliminate mistakes. I really like their safety, No. 24 (Kamren Kinchens), he has six or seven picks. Have some big defensive linemen that move well."

"Kind of found a new identity maybe in going with No. 11 (true freshman quarterback Jacurri Brown) against Georgia Tech. They didn't turn the ball over, which has kind of been an Achilles' heel for them recently. Huge challenge for us to stay hungry. We handled the adversity last week, now let's handle the success this week."

Said Brown is one of the better athletes on Miami's team. Containing him in pocket and eliminating explosive plays will be the challenge.

Said he expects to see more of what Miami did against Georgia Tech in terms of running to control the clock, maximize Brown's ability, and eliminate turnovers.

"Coach (Kevin) Steele has done this a long time. He does a great job of keeping it simple so that they can play fast. They play a base four-down front a majority of the time. Right now he's keeping it simple so they can play fast and eliminate mistakes. I really like their safety, No. 24 (Kamren Kinchens), he has six or seven picks. Have some big defensive linemen that move well."

"Kind of found a new identity maybe in going with No. 11 (true freshman quarterback Jacurri Brown) against Georgia Tech. They didn't turn the ball over, which has kind of been an Achilles' heel for them recently. Huge challenge for us to stay hungry. We handled the adversity last week, now let's handle the success this week."

Said Brown is one of the better athletes on Miami's team. Containing him in pocket and eliminating explosive plays will be the challenge.

Said he expects to see more of what Miami did against Georgia Tech in terms of running to control the clock, maximize Brown's ability, and eliminate turnovers.
I wish Dabo got AIDS

Advertisement
Gattis better do a better job…. He’s gonna get Brown killed if not.
This is my biggest concern and why i want him fired right now. He's going to run the future QB 100 times into stacked boxes because he's too dumb to do anything else. I'd fire him just due to player safety.

Advertisement
3:30 start and a lot of students like left for the holiday. We are 5-5 and off their radar they are not even in playoff talk quite yet. The stadium should be fairly tame.

lets see if steele can get some revenge for dabo firing him

3:30 start and a lot of students like left for the holiday. We are 5-5 and off their radar they are not even in playoff talk quite yet. The stadium should be fairly tame.
its gonna be packed. its clemson and they need this W to stay in the playoff race. they have this ACC Game and then USCe. theyll likely enter the ACCCG as a 1 loss team against UNC and winner of that should be in the playoff hunt esp w UGA/LSU playing each other, OSU/Mich playing each other

Advertisement
Back