3:30 on ESPN for Clemson

Advertisement
In all seriousness, this is a dream scenario for us:

1) We have zero pressure on us — no one will give us a chance in **** to win this game. The spread will be well into double digits.

2) This is a trap game for Clemson. Squished between a nice win against Louisville and a rivalry game against South Carolina, we are definitely flying under the radar.

3) I see them coming out slow, while we play hard with a chip on our shoulder. If we can limit mistakes and put some long drives together, we can stay competitive for a half. What happens after that, well, it is what it is.

Let’s go Canes!
I agree with you on all your points. I can definitely see them coming out a little flat and unmotivated. If we can win the turnover game, I think we can keep it within 10 points. We just don't have the horses right now, even if Clemson plays a poorly as possible.

Advertisement
Clemson is right back in playoff talk. Tcu loses to Baylor and the loser of Mich/Osu are prob out.

The only reason this game concerns me about a huge **** is Shipley runs as hard or harder then Fsus backs and we didn’t seem to want any part of that. And DJ is a load. So we better come ready to play physical.

Agreed. Maybe we get in a slow plodding grind it out game into the 4th. I’m sure that’s what Mario wants. Limit explosive plays and turnovers and just stay in the game.

Advertisement
Between the two running offenses and our likely game strategy, I expect the game to be about 83 total, real time minutes.

We have nothing to lose; They have everything to lose.

They are going to turn on our film and laugh at how bad we are, just like our guys did against MTSU.

We have a real chance to keep this game competitive for at least a half.

IF we get Rivers, Chaney, and TVD for some pass plays… we have a 25% chance. Otherwise, Kam has to get another 3 INT for us to have any chance.

Advertisement
I’m looking for the same effort we gave yesterday.
Let the chips fall where they may.

We’re a 2 score ‘dog for a reason.

EDIT: 3 score

Last edited:
IF we get Rivers, Chaney, and TVD for some pass plays… we have a 25% chance. Otherwise, Kam has to get another 3 INT for us to have any chance.
We could have had 2 more INT’s yesterday.
We cant miss those opp’s when DJU gives those to us.

Advertisement
I called it UPSET ALERT 🚨 ALL OVER THIS.

We are dangerous, we’ll ruining seasons for our opponents.

LOVE IT EXCITED, WE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE NOTHING NIW LETS SHARE THE LOVE BROTHERS

GOCANES
1668355909121.gif

Advertisement
Back