3:30 on ESPN for Clemson

Advertisement
National TV game. Show em whatcha got, 11.
YES, this team can rally around a young QB that when you listen to him speak he tells of his grandparents and family believing in him this is HUGE he believes in family and this team is now JB family.
He’ll perform with PASSION it may not be perfect IT WON’T but what it will be is from his heart.

This team will do things it hasn’t done all season and is playing for someone else NEVER play fir yourself NEVER.

This is a UPSET ALERT 🚨 ALARM, I’m CALLING IT NOW.

PASSIO HAS ARRIVED IN JB , he may never relinquish his position.

I’m ALL IN with this young man I believe in his heart a FIRE BURNS in JB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all seriousness, this is a dream scenario for us:

1) We have zero pressure on us — no one will give us a chance in **** to win this game. The spread will be well into double digits.

2) This is a trap game for Clemson. Squished between a nice win against Louisville and a rivalry game against South Carolina, we are definitely flying under the radar.

3) I see them coming out slow, while we play hard with a chip on our shoulder. If we can limit mistakes and put some long drives together, we can stay competitive for a half. What happens after that, well, it is what it is.

Let’s go Canes!

I called it UPSET ALERT 🚨 ALL OVER THIS.

We are dangerous, we’ll ruining seasons for our opponents.

LOVE IT EXCITED, WE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE NOTHING NIW LETS SHARE THE LOVE BROTHERS

GOCANES

I called it UPSET ALERT 🚨 ALL OVER THIS.

We are dangerous, we’ll ruining seasons for our opponents.

LOVE IT EXCITED, WE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE NOTHING NIW LETS SHARE THE LOVE BROTHERS

GOCANES
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
YES, this team can rally around a young QB that when you listen to him speak he tells of his grandparents and family believing in him this is HUGE he believes in family and this team is now JB family.
He’ll perform with PASSION it may not be perfect IT WON’T but what it will be is from his heart.

This team will do things it hasn’t done all season and is playing for someone else NEVER play fir yourself NEVER.

This is a UPSET ALERT 🚨 ALARM, I’m CALLING IT NOW.

PASSIO HAS ARRIVED IN JB , he may never relinquish his position.

I’m ALL IN with this young man I believe in his heart a FIRE BURNS in JB.
Jesus. One decent game and here we are.

I’m in though in JB. Leggo.

Advertisement
Jesus. One decent game and here we are.

I’m in though in JB. Leggo.
YES, we’ll ruining seasons the rest of the way , JB will make aggressive mistakes for sure but others will pick him up.

I’ve seen this before, we’ve may have crashed last week much needed glad it happened now we move on .

Clemson UPSET ALERT 🚨

PASSION is contagious untethered, much needed crash has made a new day you embrace the crash take it all in absorb it ALL .

Watch ROOSTER is an example something clicked of how he should have always played.

Clemson is right back in playoff talk. Tcu loses to Baylor and the loser of Mich/Osu are prob out.

The only reason this game concerns me about a huge **** is Shipley runs as hard or harder then Fsus backs and we didn’t seem to want any part of that. And DJ is a load. So we better come ready to play physical.

Advertisement
Back