3* 2021 LB Eric Gentry Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Absolutely.

Pate is spot on with this. Head to head recruiting battles are part of those margins that make the difference. If you win a few vis-a-vis the SEC, it's a zero-sum game for those players: literally our gain and their loss.

Do it several times, and there's a serious change in CFB competition.

Yep.

How many head-to-head recruiting battles does Mario need to win over Gaypier and/or Prison Mike before the Gaytor fans and SemenHole fans bend the knee?

Instead, these mo-fos are out there acting like they expect their coaches to go .500 or better against Mario out on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement

IYKYK

law and order crazy shit GIF

The pessimism on this thread is very overwhelming. You'd think Gentry had committed to USC already. Glad Mario isn't reading this thread cause @Geo305 said on the Sixth Ring show tonight that USC and Miami are in a dead heat right now for Gentry. And that is BEFORE his visit to Miami. We've seen what happens when portal kids that Mario wants visit. He closes.

Link to the episode (it will be right at Geo's comments)

Advertisement
I watched some of the highlights of their spring game and some of the YouTube comments went "Where has this run game been all of last season?"

Boy, are they in for a rude awakening lol

UNC Counters? lol

Advertisement
The pessimism on this thread is very overwhelming. You'd think Gentry had committed to USC already. Glad Mario isn't reading this thread cause @Geo305 said on the Sixth Ring show tonight that USC and Miami are in a dead heat right now for Gentry. And that is BEFORE his visit to Miami. We've seen what happens when portal kids that Mario wants visit. He closes.

Link to the episode (it will be right at Geo's comments)

amazing that we will go after Gentry even though USC is breaking the bank. Mario is relentless.... this is a next level operation .

Advertisement
Just seeing this kid, and I’m not sure if it’s been said already and I’m sure had to have been, but ummm… this Cyrus Moss could be for Miami. If y’all comfortable having this kid at Miami playing LB… then no reason why Miss shouldn’t get a look there either.

Advertisement
Back